The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

subscribed :biggrin: it's not going tooo much so i require motivation.. ask me a physics, chemistry or biology question now :biggrin:
I have done no revision, due to being out the majority of the day :yep:
Reply 22
Yellowmonkeyman
subscribed :biggrin: it's not going tooo much so i require motivation.. ask me a physics, chemistry or biology question now :biggrin:

Explain the origins of the universe. :p:
Yellowmonkeyman

AS or A2?
Reply 24
Master.K
ME! :ninja:

.....Sparkly-Star

Rep for her too then :p:

There will be other chances to win rep :wink: Let's just hope I remember to rep these 3 first :facepalm2:
This thread is on the front page! Now we can lure other unsuspecting geeks into it :perv:
Arrr don't. Don't make me think of the revision I should be doing ... :colonhash:
steffi.alexa
This thread is on the front page! Now we can lure other unsuspecting geeks into it :perv:

You have just lured me :cry:
Reply 28
JayAyy
^..^

Thanks for the link Jayaay :jumphug:

And look starless is here :teeth:

Continuing S1 revision :sigh: so dull...but physics is becoming disheartening...tomorrow I must wake up early and go to the library!
Starless Eyes
You have just lured me :cry:

Excellent :sexface:
Reply 30
Okay that was fun. :smile: Now back to Biology. :ninja:
steffi.alexa
AS or A2?

A2 :biggrin:

And the origins of the Universe.. welll it all started with a quantum singularity which got bored and then created matter which expanded and continues to expand. And some of the rubbish that was produced is now called earth and the stars :biggrin:
steffi.alexa

:yep: :yep:
Another new member =D
Yellowmonkeyman

And the origins of the Universe.. welll it all started with a quantum singularity which got bored and then created matter which expanded and continues to expand. And some of the rubbish that was produced is now called earth and the stars :biggrin:

Describe tRNA and mRNA
Reply 34
Yellowmonkeyman

:facepalm:
I set my room 'up to a T' today, my revision speedometer is in the red...
Reply 36
I've PM'd Skipp about this thread, time to do the same with Loz and Sparklyyyy :awesome:
Kitty
:yep: :yep:
Another new member =D

Hi! This is a great thread for getting motivated, or just marveling out how much work Sparkly-Star does, or how high Narik scores in tests :moon:

That sounds like an advert :dry:
I'll maybe pop in every so often during the revision period :wink: I was one of those hiding thread-watchers for the January exams :p:
skipp
And look starless is here :teeth:

skipp is here! :five:

Latest