The Student Room Group

there was something weird inside her vagina..

Hey so i was fingering this girl last night, and at about the fingers length inside the vagina, on the top wall was these bumps, now i heard that the g-spot should be a roughish area or something.. but these were like bumpy :s-smilie:
i have no idea.. but anyway hope they aren't STI's
because i was going to have sex with her, but i didn't have a condom, but i put pretty much the head of my penis inside her and so i'm worried that i might have got STI juice or something in my dick cause she was really wet.

please shed some light on this situation
thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The g spot is about an inch and a half inside, so i doubt it was that.
Dunno you should have just asked her. And wtf why put the head of your dick inside her and thats it? No point
You probably reached her cervix - that feels kinda bumpy. And not the most pleasant sensation for a girl!
Reply 3
diamondsky99
You probably reached her cervix - that feels kinda bumpy. And not the most pleasant sensation for a girl!

Cervix is further back than 1 finger length...
Impreza18

Depending on how aroused you are - not necessarily...

I can feel mine :o: On the upper side at the back. I'm not weird either coz longer-than-two-inches things have been there :p:

"To find your cervix, put two fingers inside your vagina and reach as far back as you can. Your cervix will feel firm maybe a little rubbery, like the end of your nose if you put your finger on the tip of your nose and push gently. There is also a depression in the center, this is the opening to the uterus, you should beable to feel this as well. Your cervix will be round and will definatly feel different than the walls of the vagina."

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm:
"Reach your index or middle finger inside of your vagina, and slowly (don’t scratch yourself!) slide your finger in as far as you can reach, a sort of in and upward motion. If you’re not close to ovulation, you should find your cervix easily. If you are ovulating, your cervix may be higher in your body and more difficult to reach."
Reply 5
Impreza18

Depends on the girl and the time of the month. I can feel mine with less than a finger in.
Reply 6
Normal.
Reply 7
Vaginas have ridges which are most noticeable when fingering. It is also possible that it's the cervix, although I would describe that as one bump rather than several. Both those are entirely normal.

It could also be polyps, but those tend to occur in older women.

You were ok about sticking your penis in her - did you mention any of this to her or ask 'what's this I can feel'?

If you had been using a condom, you would not be worrying about this now...
Reply 8
Vaginal walls are bumpy and ridged.
Reply 9
well i didn't use a condom because it was spontaneous and i didn't know her
i am 18 she was 25 or something, much older, and i was really high so when i felt her what i now think is a cervix i just thought it was a g-spot so i was rubbing the **** out of it which probably isn't a good idea.
plus this was on a patch of grass near the city in aus which is a pretty populated place
so i wasn't prepared
isin't that normal?
OP, you had unprotected sex with a girl you don't know. Maybe you should get some form of an STD test done, just in case.
Reply 12
She might be pregnant?
Reply 13
I wouldnt count it as sex without a few jabs.
Get. An. STI. Test. NOW.

STI's can be contracted from skin - to - skin contact - the head of your penis touched her vagina, therefore you can contract any disease she may have had. It's not about her 'juice' as you put it.
Reply 15
god damn it, i may as well had ****** her, but it woulda been my first time so probs lucky i didnt, it was just like the tip of my penis on her opening, :frown:
aight well if i have an STI/STD that means i'm screwed for life aren't i
out of interest, have you done it before?
I don't mean it horribly, just so we can decipher if it's one of those "it seems odd but every girl's different" things, or something that is actually really unusual.
Ive never heard of an STI/D that can cause bumps like that :s-smilie: but obviously, i'm not a doctor. I'd get checked out - better safe than sorry.

edit: just seen post above me (Saying it'd've been first time).
Ehh, I'm really think it's normal tbh, it's not a silky smooth line of velvet, lol.
But I suppose you might as well just for peace of mind.

Lol, poor girl!
Reply 17
Impreza18
I wouldnt count it as sex without a few jabs.

:rofl:

And having an STD isn't the end of your life :rolleyes: Maybe learn from it and use protection next time.
Anonymous
god damn it, i may as well had ****** her, but it woulda been my first time so probs lucky i didnt, it was just like the tip of my penis on her opening, :frown:
aight well if i have an STI/STD that means i'm screwed for life aren't i

Most STIs are treatable or curable. It's unlikely you're at a very high risk, but there's a risk none the less. Get checked out in a couple of weeks time :smile:
Reply 19
There's no such thing as 'STI Juice' and also, as others have said, it was probably her cervix.... or who knows the inside of a normal vagina?

Quick Reply

Latest