The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She_Bittersweet
Ooo net nepastebejau :wink:

Mano vardas Artūras, galite turėti savo krūtinės plaukų bet kuriuo metu haha

My skills are rusty, I've been here for over 20 years now.
She_Bittersweet
Yes yes all the way! I absolutely love it,i might have some sort of fetish for it or something lol as it turns me on.

I used to play with my bf's chest hair...a judicious tug used to get his attention as well when required :drool:
HUGE turn off. looks awful and it's really scratchy.
On you it probably looks good. Well the way I'm imagining it, it looks good. :yep:
Chest hair is good!
The Referee
Muscular + confident = the hair will probably work for you :yep:

Some girls will hate it though...that's just life.

I mainly find it's the younger girls who find it a turn off, with me being 26 I don't think it'll be a problem with the majority of girls who I pounce on.
i'll pass thanks :smile:
The Referee
I used to play with my bf's chest hair...a judicious tug used to get his attention as well when required :drool:

I do that too actually haha. :yep: Generally i dont understand this whole waxing/shaving thing on men thats going on. I personally dont even like shaven faces,stubbles ftw let alone something else shaven or waxed, not masculine at all!
Reply 27
Do you wear a massive gold chain as well?
She_Bittersweet
I do that too actually haha. :yep: Generally i dont understand this whole waxing/shaving thing on men thats going on. I personally dont even like shaven faces,stubbles ftw let alone something else shaven or waxed, not masculine at all!

Stubble is vile...faces should be clean shaven and chest hair left alone in my opinion :yep:

I like the way you think :biggrin:
Trouser Snake
I mainly find it's the younger girls who find it a turn off, with me being 26 I don't think it'll be a problem with the majority of girls who I pounce on.

To be honest, you're probably right. Personally I've never had an issue with chest hair (probably because most of the men in my family are hairy to at least some degree...it's 'the norm' really), but many of my friends have changed their opinion as they've got older.
I used to prefer completely bare, but a bit of hairs nice now. Looks more manly/rugged. :sogood:
Reply 31
Yay, I think it's quite hot though it depends on the man
Reply 32
Trouser Snake
Because I train a lot i tend to have mine removed, but recently i let it grow out and have to admit i quite like the look when wearing a low cut t-shirt and open collar shirts.

I know you're largely a very young lot (20 and under) who probably associate chest hair with an old man, but thought I'd do a poll and see whether it's worth keeping.

I'm quite dark haired, and with a bit of a tan look a little Mediterranean/Italian.....I can see how many would be put off with ginger chest hair so this question only applies to an aesthetically pleasing image of a man (No gingers, pasties, or people with back/shoulder hair)

let me save you some time. About 25% like it, about 25% don't, and the rest don't care.

you shouldn't wear low cut tops just to show it off though, that looks naff whether you have chesthair or not.
Reply 33
Yes, I think it's sexy and very masculine! :sogood:
However, there are limits. This is starting to look like a furry coat.
laurand
Yes, I think it's sexy and very masculine! :sogood:
However, there are limits. This is starting to look like a furry coat.

Honestly i dont think I would mind that furry coat:rolleyes:
i like a little bit but not a full chest!!
Reply 36
I quite like it.
py0alb
let me save you some time. About 25% like it, about 25% don't, and the rest don't care.

you shouldn't wear low cut tops just to show it off though, that looks naff whether you have chesthair or not.

Seconded.
A man isn't a man without any chest hair :sexface:

Also as for the common theory that it's the younger girls who find it a turn off, I'm 18, so...
Reply 39
She_Bittersweet
Honestly i dont think I would mind that furry coat:rolleyes:

Nah, that's a bit too much for my taste. I'd feel like I should start braiding it or something! :teehee:

Latest

Trending

Trending