The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He's a rubbish actor and quite annoying in interviews. I also think he's a closet case and will come out when the Harry Potter film franchise is over. A gay can spot a gay.
Reply 2
MDEH8176
He's a rubbish actor and quite annoying in interviews. I also think he's a closet case and will come out when the Harry Potter film franchise is over. A gay can spot a gay.

How come? Not doubting your gay spotting abilities here, just want to know what it is that makes you think that :p:
Lollyage
How come? Not doubting your gay spotting abilities here, just want to know what it is that makes you think that :p:

the bedroom scene with Ron :yep:
Reply 4
MDEH8176

Repped.
He's like Robert Pattinson's nerdy,uglier brother.
He has an old man's face on a child's body.
The thought of him naked in that horse play is quite repulsive.

Oh and he's a crap actor.
Reply 6
nase14_aldayz
the bedroom scene with Ron :yep:
This.

OP i used to when i was 12
i personally think he is really awkward to watch, and hes a rubbish actor in my humble opinion, however apparently he is must better at plays than movies.
I'm watching it too :ninja:
I don't think he's the best actor or anything, not really seen many interviews, but it would have been hard for anyone being shoved into such a massive franchise when he was 11 or something
Reply 9
Don't like him either. He was so promising in the first two films, then got progressively worse. Don't even get me started on Emma Watson- constant crying and whining >.< ?!
:s-smilie: he was really good in the first 2 movies
but in the latest ones i think all the acting and plots have been a bit naff here and there
:biggrin: though i persist to watch them repeatedly anyway
Reply 11
Rob Pattison owns Daniel Radcliffe in the 5th movie.

Pity he got killed off...
He is the epitome of faggotry.
TwinkleToes92
He's like Robert Pattinson's nerdy,uglier brother.
He has an old man's face on a child's body.
The thought of him naked in that horse play is quite repulsive.

Oh and he's a crap actor.

I can send you a google image link if you want lol

No.
Huh? his acting aint bad

Emma Watson's actings bad!!! i dont know if anyone else has realized this either, took me years just to realize this as well :facepalm2:
Reply 16
I'm watching it too, gotta love the films but he is a massive sac. I agree with you on the gay thing too.
Reply 17
Lollyage

You just get that vibe from him and he's very awkward when probed about girlfriends or girls in general during interviews. He also did an interview and a photo shoot for Attitude, where he expressed huge support for gay people. I'm not saying you have to be gay to support gays, but he was very switched on about LGBT issues and is extremely passionate about it. He's also affiliated with many LGBT groups. I may be completely wrong, but I think he's a fan of willies.
Reply 18
I dont think the films in general have anything on the books!!
Dan Rad is like Rpattz kinda crap actors but weirdly easy to watch

Latest