The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1
My God you're keen. Ive started on Falmouth's website for next year, but that's about it....people will be joining your fb group before they know theyve got a place!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Unfortunately I have an extreme phobia of teddies. I guess Fisher isn't for me :frown:
Reply 3
pangea
My God you're keen. Ive started on Falmouth's website for next year, but that's about it....people will be joining your fb group before they know theyve got a place!

nah... I wouldn't join if I haven't got a place, it just nice to let people know what it's like inside --- Not as bad as the rumour says is it?:wink:
Reply 4
taheki
Unfortunately I have an extreme phobia of teddies. I guess Fisher isn't for me :frown:

That Teddy doesn't walk about most of the time, but whatever :s-smilie:
Reply 5
It turned into a bit of a 'spot the teddy' competition.
I need to take pictures for Falmouth's site.... urghhhhh....... NO. MUST. REVISE.
Reply 6
I heard there was a cockroach infestation at fisher hall this year? o.O
Reply 7
w-inds

NOOOO! I never heard of that! only the ceiling cracked and plaster fell down and half of Fisherites moved out to other halls:wink:
Reply 8
pangea
It turned into a bit of a 'spot the teddy' competition.
I need to take pictures for Falmouth's site.... urghhhhh....... NO. MUST. REVISE.

Revise definitely... I have 9 exams during summer term and one of the lecturers hasn't finished his course yet:s-smilie:
Fisher is such a **** hole. In the downstairs common room there was a pipe with a dart in it. We took the dart out and water started gushing everywhere.
Reply 10
Pingy
NOOOO! I never heard of that! only the ceiling cracked and plaster fell down and half of Fisherites moved out to other halls:wink:

you are not serious,right?:confused: :eek3:
Reply 11
fredbraty
you are not serious,right?:confused: :eek3:

I'm deadly serious, I moved out during Xmas but I still reapplied to be a hall senior which is enough to prove it's not that bad (apart from that):biggrin:
Reply 12
Pingy
I'm deadly serious, I moved out during Xmas but I still reapplied to be a hall senior which is enough to prove it's not that bad (apart from that):biggrin:

oh haha,well where did you go when you moved out?did they give you other accommodation?
Reply 13
fredbraty
oh haha,well where did you go when you moved out?did they give you other accommodation?

yeah, I moved to Hobein which is just across the street, it was nice and they paid £200 back for compensation:woo:
Reply 14
Any TSR in Fisher Hall? Join the our facebook website!
Reply 15
w-inds

:O Hahaha I hope not!
Yeah I'm going to Fisher, but after reading this thread not sure if it's that great after all!

But by the way Ping those pictures are awesome, gotta love that teddy bear!
Reply 16
Tomoallen
:O Hahaha I hope not!
Yeah I'm going to Fisher, but after reading this thread not sure if it's that great after all!

But by the way Ping those pictures are awesome, gotta love that teddy bear!

Thanks Tomoallen! so u must be Thomas Allen on the facebook group then :biggrin: welcome to Fisher! we've been through the worst so Fisher can only get better :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending