The Student Room Group

discharge - girls HELP!

Anon/delete

Hi,
for as long as i can remember I've had thick white discharge everyday. I've been to the doctor's twice but they've said it's normal. But is there a way to lessen the amount coz i get quite a bit? Also, I wear pantyliners, but I've heard that's not gd as you need to breathe down there. :o: I've recently got a boyfriend and i'm worried what he'll think once we get intimate.. Any suggestions, thanks. :smile:
Well, it sounds like you have a penis.

Look, if the doc says its bless, then firstly dont worry.
As for the male opinion which will be said by many; If he isnt ok with it, give him the boot.
It's perfectly normal. I'm not sure there's anyway you can lessen it but do stop wearing pantyliners all the time! Also, if your boyfriend has a problem with it then there's something wrong with him. Discharge is your body's natural lubrication, it makes sex easier and less painful. So if he doesn't want that, well...his loss.
Reply 3
Damn I feel a bit sick now just blew my nose, you just answered your own question twice, you've seen a gyno and you underware is too restricting.
i have this but not a lot!! i wear pantyliners :smile: clean before he comes round and you should be fine, it has never worried my bf!! i'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 5
There's nothing wrong with it. Most girls get it :o:
Don't worry about it. I am sure he would not be put off by it as it is normal.
Reply 7
Totally normal OP :smile:
Just have a quick wash before getting intimate, it's what I do.
Either you're getting aroused rather easily or its something else.

:wink:
I have the same thing, have done since I was about 12, doctor said it was normal, though it is rather annoying isn't it? :frown:
Its perfectly normal as long as it doesn't cause itching & stuff. Other than that just make sure you wash before he comes over. You should be fine.

Latest