The Student Room Group

UCAS track problem

I've been rejected from both my firm and my insurance, but my firm choice is STILL showing as "Conditional Offer" The admissiosn tutor said it'd be done yesterday for sure. Is it just track being slow to respond?

I can't ring the tutor up again, noone seems to be in at the moment. Can I contact anyone else, like UCAS? I want to get my CEF by monday.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Spider
I've been rejected from both my firm and my insurance, but my firm choice is STILL showing as "Conditional Offer" The admissiosn tutor said it'd be done yesterday for sure. Is it just track being slow to respond?

I can't ring the tutor up again, noone seems to be in at the moment. Can I contact anyone else, like UCAS? I want to get my CEF by monday.

Cheers!

Thats like mine, i rejected both my firm and insurance. The reason its still saying conditional is because the uni hasnt told UCAS yet or UCAs hasnt updated. I know its annoying cause im waiting for my CEF form before i can officially get the place where i want it. theres not much you can do except wait.
(",)
Basically i also had this problem but the other way round, and officially the uni has until next Thursday to notify ucas of their decision (which will be what they'v told you) and ucas cannot do anything about it, if you phone them.
Reply 3
PQ told me that you can ask UCAS to do an applicant initiated rejection, where UCAS give the uni a day to take you or you're automatically rejected. Looks like I'll be doing that thank you Durham :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I know where you're coming from. I'm unofficially confirmed on a course I wouldn't mind doing, at a university that I like, not confirmed at all for the course I REALLY want to do at the same uni, and UCAS track still says conditional offer. That's a daft position to be in, all in all.
Reply 5
Have you tried phoning UCAS?
Reply 6
Nay, I tried ringing the department and I couldn't get through. I'd feel a bit tight going over their head, the admissions tutor seemed like a really nice person, so I'll tell them once more. If that doesn't do the trick, I'll run to UCAS.

Latest

Trending

Trending