The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have time :rolleyes: ... but will have to get down to it, my future depends on these exams lol.. and i am far too distracted, hopefully study leave will be better...
I'll do it tomorrow...
A fair amount, yes.
I've only just managed to finish all the homework I've been set- and I've done that every day. I'm starting actual revision tomorrow.
Reply 44
i've done FCUK ALL
erk i'll do it laterrrrrrrrrrr! it's way too sunny for thinking about revision!
Reply 46
I started of really well. then I just sort of stopped... I've got half of s1 to go through and c2 past papers, plus i need to revise for unit 2 politics! Oh God, I just wish I can match the grades I got in January, i'll be a very happy young man if I do, but that's looking more and more distant as the days go by.
Reply 47
I was in Greece until Sunday, so I only did a tiny bit there, then I had lit coursework to do, so I only started today. I've been revising history on and off for ages and learning Latin stuff a lot, but I actually got down to doing some Classics today and have done one module. Hoping to carry on the rest of this week, but still have a history essay to do reading for and write as well!
786girl
Be honest, because I feel like Im really behind I know people that wake up at 8am and start working till 6 in the evening, I havn't done **** compared to some people...so...does that mean Im going to...fail..my AS LEVELS????? :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3:

dw about it, you can have no eyes and still get full UMS in AS levels.
English- Reread one of three texts
History -Notes on just over half of the course
Classical Civilisation- Reread Half of Text and Notes on Half of History side

..really not enough, plus my revision hours have had no structure at all some days i'll do 8 hours others i'll do two and doss about all day on jeremy kyle....approx 8 weeks to first exam as well *panic panic panic* WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS LINK!!?!??
Reply 50
Mostly been doing IT coursework :frown:
None.

lol
I've been doing about 8-10 hours a day really.

I want an A in maths.
joestevens2092
I've been doing about 8-10 hours a day really.

I want an A in maths.

woah well done! im trying to do that much but it isnt working
i can never get up on time, thats why
notwittyenough
i havent done any! :frown: :frown: omg this thread is making me panic

plenty of people havent started, you will do fine!
I do about 2-3 hours in the morning and 1-2 in the evening every day but i am still way behind. I can't believe how close all my exams are i have a month and 3 days untill my Business exam and have not done any revision at all for it. I have 2 Sociology exams and have done no revision for them either i have decided that i will start revising for these 2 next week. I have been revising Psychology and Law but there are so many topics to revise for in law i just do not know how i will retain all the information i still have at least 4 more topics to do in law i really do not think i will be able to get all of this done in a month FML :frown:
Reply 56
Probably about 3 hours since last monday ... so shockingly little. I have no motivation. :frown:
Reply 57
I start tomorrow :smile:
LukethePianoMan
woah well done! im trying to do that much but it isnt working
i can never get up on time, thats why

It's a bit of a drag really, just pretending its school, so to speak.
my revision has fluctuated. The first week I did about 4 hours a day until Wednesday when I got sick and just watched TV for 3 days. Then to make up for that I have done between 3 1/2 and 6 hours a day. I will probably up it when study leave starts. I think I need more revision than most because I am a slow learner and I really want to get to Uni to do Social Work. I am also finding RE really hard at A level so it needs time as I got a D in my first attempt at unit 1 and I really want a C. I am also revising for a GCSE Maths re-sit which again takes time. Plus English and Sociology A level which are easier than the others but .. yeah it amounts to quite a bit of work. Glad that I only have English before half term as I get more time to revise.
Planning on doing about 2-3 hours revision after school when we go back next week depending on the amount of homework

Latest