The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Started today, for an exam i got in 6 weeks, dont know any content and need to revise for unit 2 aswell.

Im so gonna fail
Non at all :/ got coursework to finish first.
Reply 62
786girl
Be honest, because I feel like Im really behind I know people that wake up at 8am and start working till 6 in the evening, I havn't done **** compared to some people...so...does that mean Im going to...fail..my AS LEVELS????? :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3:

Add a poll?

and
:rofl:
No.
My Maths teacher gave me 8 papers to do. I'm on the last one. That's taken up all my revision time, stupid bitch...
Reply 64
I've done some. Not as much as I planned to, but still enough. I'm trying to focus on my coursework at the moment.
joestevens2092
It's a bit of a drag really, just pretending its school, so to speak.

pretending its school is a good idea, just have breaks where u do stuff that u cant do in school, then it wont feel like school!
Reply 66
I've done *some*...but that *some* is ridiculously close to nothing.
Come to think of it I have done NOTHING apart from C1 and some C2.
Study leave will hopefully go better.
But I gotta find some motivation fast :/

& First exam is on the 10th May...French speaking....I have no idea how to prepare for it! :'(
tehsponge
My Maths teacher gave me 8 papers to do. I'm on the last one. That's taken up all my revision time, stupid bitch...

well done for doing them you should be well prepared now
Er, I haven't done that much as the people you know lol. I haven't done nearly enough as I wanted to do, but I've done all my homework and more. ( i.e. I shouldn't be on here. :p:)
Reply 69
I've done nothing. I've just been so busy and tired.
Reply 70
I have spent like every day revising from 10 till 6 and still feel like an idiot who knows nothing. Also have somehow done more revision than homework. Annoyingly, we also don't get study leave. At this rate I'm only gonna pass S2 and C3 exams in the summer!
i shouldnt be on here lol!
Reply 72
Zilch
tehsponge

What? That's 10 hours work max (working as an alternative to maths revision) and has probably prepared you well for Maths.
I did great for ths first week, constant revision and writing up notes. Second week however was a waste, hardly did anything but I still think I'm in a good position going forward as I learnt loads of new things in the first week.

Latest