The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Marshmellow.
paha. well, i've just been revised biological molecules today cause it's the only thing I didn't get in class.. but now I get it.. so I'm over that hurdle :biggrin: Taken up today but I think it was worth it.

If you're not too keen on immunity I'd suggest you spend a day just focusing on immunity. :smile:

hey... ive done all my biology revision, But theres a few bits that i need help on, can i PM u ?:yes:
Reply 21
what are the limitaitions of radical substitution in synthesis,arising from further substiution with formation of a mixture or products?

can anyone help me out with this?
Reply 22
volvicstar
what are the limitaitions of radical substitution in synthesis,arising from further substiution with formation of a mixture or products?

can anyone help me out with this?

Although you have the completly wrong thread and even subject, I'm sure your talking about OCR chemistry F322.

When you get CH4+CL2--CH3CL + HCL
right? but when you terminate further you can get CH3CL, CH2CL2, CHCL3, AND CCL4.
Reply 23
J DOT A
Although you have the completly wrong thread and even subject, I'm sure your talking about OCR chemistry F322.

When you get CH4+CL2--CH3CL + HCL
right? but when you terminate further you can get CH3CL, CH2CL2, CHCL3, AND CCL4.

yeh sorry got a bit mixed up there,
thanks so its just you can get unwanted or different products?
Reply 24
I really need the 2010 Jan paper for this unit.

Latest