The Student Room Group
Define "better"?
Reply 2
Lindsey123
Define "better"?

i take it you don't like any of the universities?

Better as in which one is good for psychology as well as everything about it
Yas01
i take it you don't like any of the universities?

Better as in which one is good for psychology as well as everything about it

No, I was just asking what you meant by better. You could mean league tables, research standards, teaching standards... anything really.

I don't know anything about any of those Universities though, I'm sorry.
Reply 4
Lindsey123
No, I was just asking what you meant by better. You could mean league tables, research standards, teaching standards... anything really.

I don't know anything about any of those Universities though, I'm sorry.

Not league tables, because the tables sound biased in some ways. but i guess if you want to categories it then yeah with teaching,research,technology,Students,area etc..

Just want opinions :smile:
Reply 5
I would say City is the best out of the lot. It has good research quality, and their research is involved in areas such as cognitive neuroscience, autism and developmental. I think their teaching is pretty good as well.

Their social sciences department looks very nice.
bruce_t89
I would say City is the best out of the lot. It has good research quality, and their research is involved in areas such as cognitive neuroscience, autism and developmental. I think their teaching is pretty good as well.

Their social sciences department looks very nice.

Cognitive neuroscience at Birmingham City? Really? I don't think their department even owns EEG equipment.
Reply 7
GodspeedGehenna
Cognitive neuroscience at Birmingham City? Really? I don't think their department even owns EEG equipment.

I was talking about City University London
bruce_t89
I was talking about City University London

Oh right. Never heard of it.

Latest