The Student Room Group

Need help please!

Hello

I'm just getting to the end of my first year at uni, I'm studying European studies and Spanish. The problem is, European studies is way too politics based which was not how it was described when I took it, I wanted to change over to History as I enjoy the History parts of the course more, and did it an college, but I'd have to 'wait and see' in September when I got back. Also I have learnt more Spanish at home with the tutor I am paying for than in class, as the teaching style is not working for me.

I'm 21 and had a 2 year gap after college and took courses based on what I liked more in college, but since then I have been working in dental nursing for 2 years and have qualified as well as working in a nursery and as a nanny.

To the point: I am unsure if I should carry on with my course that I'm on now, or re-apply and go for midwifery, which I always wanted to do, but wasn't possible with my Alevels...now I've done dental nursing qualifications I believe it would be possible.

So European studies and Spanish/Midwifery....with future possible careers in teaching history or being a midwife!!

Thanks!!

Amy
Aeagleton
re-apply and go for midwifery, which I always wanted to do

If it's what you've always wanted to do, and think you're now qualified for, in your place I would personally go for this option.

Good luck. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending