im going bald and im like 18
have a shower every other day, sometimes everyday and shampoo twice
help?
Original post by saladisgreat
im going bald and im like 18
have a shower every other day, sometimes everyday and shampoo twice
help?

Hey!

My hair has gotten really long like down to my belly button. It looks nice but its really annoying me, and I feel like my hair has been getting thinner because of it. I was thinking of getting it cut short-ish, like just past my shoulders, and sort of blunt to make it thicker. Is that a good idea?

Also how can I cover my giant forehead? Whats the best hairstyles to deal with that? I don't know if I am ready for a full fringe and side fringes sometimes make one side of my head look bald while covering the other side.
I died my hair an 8.13 shade and its gone much too ashy, particularly on my roots which now look grey, how can I go about counteracting this?
Hi Scott do you give advice on hair loss ?
Please help!

The back of my hair has become really knotted

Like there are.two big bits that are kinda matted and like attached. ..it's horrible

Any ideas how to get rid of them ? I don't mind being a bit ruthless cause I'm going to get my hair cut next week

I don't want to go to the hairdressers with this though

Help!!+
Reply 385
Hi, im Diana. Being in subject of hair, always wanted to have long hair, but I think too weak, i wants to buy these products from locahair shop, any of you know?
I'm mix raced but my hair for the most part is straight. I recently cut it and I'm getting bored of it. I want to do something really cool and exciting to my hair. What would you suggest?
I find it impossible to put my hair up into a decent style! Any suggestions for long thick hair that is really heavy?
Reply 388
Hi im bev I recently bleaced my roots to get red of the orange it went a bit wrong so I then put 8/0 it then went green so I've been putting tomato sauce on it for the red to make the green go away I wanted to know if I leave it now until my roots grow back would my hair go green again on the damaged bit of hair if I put a 12/0 on with foil please help
Reply 389
[QUOTE=Kimpton;62462687]Hi im bev I recently bleaced my roots to get red of the orange it went a bit wrong so I then put 8/0 it then went green so I've been putting tomato sauce on it for the red to make the green go away I wanted to know if I leave it now until my roots grow back would my hair go green again on the damaged bit of hair if I put a 12/0 on with foil please help can anyone help me please it's driving me crazy
Hi, i used colour b4 on my hair yesterday, and it turned out as a brassy colour, over night, it went back to the colour i wanted to strip? So today i stripped it again, and its gona bright ginger, how can i stop it from going backk over night??
My natural hair colour was blonde&brown, and iv dyed it red&dark brown&purple
Reply 391
I have natural dark brown hair, been colouring red for last 20 yrs with a few breaks in between. Yesterday put a red in but it went too dark so today i used the hair dye remover by colour b4 and i got all the colour out. Im off on holiday at the month and would like to put a permanent red into my hair but don't know when to put it in or how it will look. My hair feels soft and not dry like bleach. I've read that i shd use a semi permanent..Please advise.. Thanks
Original post by Zad1970
I have natural dark brown hair, been colouring red for last 20 yrs with a few breaks in between. Yesterday put a red in but it went too dark so today i used the hair dye remover by colour b4 and i got all the colour out. Im off on holiday at the month and would like to put a permanent red into my hair but don't know when to put it in or how it will look. My hair feels soft and not dry like bleach. I've read that i shd use a semi permanent..Please advise.. Thanks

@zad1970
Op has been gone for four years.
A semi will be much kinder but will fade quickly in the sun
Would be better to chat to a hairdresser
So i dyed my armpit hair blue with splat box dye. I'm for obvious reasons not happy about the look. The dye is more on my skin underneath the hair and will not come off. How long will it take to come off the skin and when can i re dye it to get the color i want to achieve? Is it ok if i re dye it the next day without damaging my skin? I wanted to have it fully done by next friday. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 394
Hi! I box-dyed my hair brown and want to go back to blonde! My hair was dyed blonde, any tips to prevent damaging it anymore but getting back to blonde?!

Thank you!
Not sure if you check this thread, but my hair is really long and thick (asian), any ideas on how to get it into an updo? @ScottCornwall
i have natural light brown hair which i recently dyed dark brown but now want blonde can i just use a box dye as my hair isn’t damaged
Hi I had a red dye on my hair and decided I wanted to go back to my light blonde / Brown natural colour after about 5 weeks ? I used max colourless remover and have never put anything with bleach on my hair but read good reviews so gave it a go and now my hair is ginger/ orange 😔 how can I tone it down so I can just put a semi dark ash blonde on Karen xx
im trying to grow an afro ,how do i get rid of split ends ?
Reply 399
Iv had a disaster with my hair, I have always had bleach highlights but it started to be to much upkeep as I was going through a bad time and never had the time, anyway I put a light golden brown on my hair thinking it would be closest to my natural hair colour,But it never took to bleached parts.My roots regrowth was long so I had reddish brown on top and underneath with blonde ends, I left it about 3/4 weeks, thought multi lights highlights kits would blend it abit but it turned my hair bright orange!!!! I then asked my friend would she do thin bleach highlights to lift orange but it went 10 times worse😭 so she put light ash blonde lowlights threw and they haven’t took to root so my roots are very white/ yellow then halfway down greyish with the golden light brown underneath,it’s terrible and I don’t know what to do!! I tried purple shampoo on just yellow white parts but hasn’t done anything to it can u help me please thank you 🙏🏻

Quick Reply