The Student Room Group

Animation explode help please !

At the moment I'm doing a flash animation for my IT coursework. Basically I want to go back and make some text explode off the page. I select the key frame where I want this to happen in the correct layer. Right click the text slect time line effects and then explode. Instead of the window opening up where you can alter how the item expoldes the text just jumps to the left and up. When I play the animation the point where the text is meant to explode, it just disappears. Any ideas what is going wrong and how I can correct them? I know this is rather trivial but I just cant seem to make it work. Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Thanks alot
Reply 1
Im using flash 8 professional by the way
Didn't know there was such an explode feature built into flash 8. Any chance you could upload the file or at least a screenshot? I'm finding it hard to picture what you described.
Reply 3
SixthFormer08
Didn't know there was such an explode feature built into flash 8. Any chance you could upload the file or at least a screenshot? I'm finding it hard to picture what you described.

Yeah no problem heres a link http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=Picture1.gif to one of the screenshots you'll be able to see the rest in the album. Thanks
For whatever reason, the link takes me straight to the homepage... I don't know why - I think something goes wrong with those ellipses in the middle of it. Try posting it in a different way.

By the way, did you need this in a hurry, because it's taking a while, and I'd feel silly if in the end I didn't manage to help you. I'll do my best!

Latest