The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
There are bound to be some storage places on the edge of town somewhere, but I'm afraid I can't give you any specific details as I haven't seen any myself. The best you can do is use google, because websites will give you all the information you want to know, and reliably too. Although, do you have any friends that will have accommodation to store stuff in over the summer? Perhaps 2nd years, who are staying in the same house for 3rd year? I have a friend who lives overseas, and we stored some of his stuff in our house over the summer because we were staying in the same place for the following academic year and our landlords allowed us to keep some stuff there. Failing that, do you have a kind friend with a big car who lives in the UK and would take some of your stuff home for you and keep it in their garage or something?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
sophisticated
There are bound to be some storage places on the edge of town somewhere, but I'm afraid I can't give you any specific details as I haven't seen any myself. The best you can do is use google, because websites will give you all the information you want to know, and reliably too. Although, do you have any friends that will have accommodation to store stuff in over the summer? Perhaps 2nd years, who are staying in the same house for 3rd year? I have a friend who lives overseas, and we stored some of his stuff in our house over the summer because we were staying in the same place for the following academic year and our landlords allowed us to keep some stuff there. Failing that, do you have a kind friend with a big car who lives in the UK and would take some of your stuff home for you and keep it in their garage or something?

Thanks for your response. I am a person who really don't want to bring troubles to others :biggrin: I do have a family friend who lives in London and he is my last resort. If some senior students who had experience with storage places near by at a low price can give me such information, it would be ideal. I would start googling sooner or later.:p:
oh god there are loads of storage warehouses all over the place,
try
bigyellow
Safestore
Access

Latest

Trending

Trending