The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
"My mother, a strange creature from a time when a mini gherkin was the height of sophistication"
Reply 61
"Oh sorry! Lumpy gravy calls!"
Reply 62
i think it needs seiving
surely not....just stir it Una!
Reply 63
"I wish I could be stuck with my head down the toilet like any other normal person"
Reply 64
"I will not led a bad man and an american stick insect ruin my life! Instead i choose VODKA! and CHAKAKHAN!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 65
B: I never really understood why you went out with me Daniel....
C: Come on Jones, you're sexy and intelligent, and you make me laugh....at you of course, not with you!
Reply 66
"Oh pretty bridget! Im a snow angel! I want to be naked! Naked like a baby!"- Bridget Jones high on magic mushrooms lol !
Reply 67
Pam:"your father and I are getting married, again...and everything will be in LAVENDER"
I love it when they go on the ski trip and Bridget's trying to explain that she wants a pregnancy test: "possibly mit baby"
Reply 69
"No son of mine's going to Eton where u get a polka stick up ur arse that ur never allowed to remove for the rest of ur life....oh sorry, im not talking about u ofcourse"- Bridget to Mark whilst waiting for the pregnancy test results. :biggrin:
Reply 70
"seasons of mist and mellow fruitlessness....**** me I love that puff Keats"
hahaha love bj so much!
"I think it's high time we saw those wobly bits again" mmm
Reply 73
" I realise that at the turkey-currey buffet that i was incredibly rude, and wearing a raindear jumper..."
Oh Briget!
Goldenratio
Oh Briget!

and how many times that must be said throughout (both) films... :biggrin:
Reply 76
it's classic
Reply 77
Come the f**k on, BRidget!
So many great quotes n most of the ones i would have posted are here already. anyways can't remember the exact quote but i love the bit in the second film where after many attempts at trying to explain the she could be pregnant (mit baby.... etc) the german man in the queue explains that the illness is probably in her head. after laughing sooooooo hard thru that scene that just tipped me ova the edge into absolute hysterics!

Also anyone who hasn't read teh books definately should....imagine how hard you laughed at the films, multiply that by 10 and you still won't even be close to how funny the books are. *hmmmmm......mentally notes to re-read books soon*