The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

yeah...I do it just because its some fun. Cripps was actually one of the halls I really wanted to go to...I still like HuStu but I wouldn't feel let down at all if I went to Cripps. We have got to be thankful we got halls right next to the economics building haha...I feel so lazy saying that...I'm really not that bad. I just can't picture myself lost in sherwood or something like that.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Is anyone doing french wi summat else? Have you read any books/bought any books to take? And also on an amazingly random note and t's probably a really silly question but r there bins in the rooms does anyone know? x
Reply 62
rainbowbuterfly
Is anyone doing french wi summat else? Have you read any books/bought any books to take? And also on an amazingly random note and t's probably a really silly question but r there bins in the rooms does anyone know? x

Yes there are bins. Your cleaner will empty it every weekday.
ta. seems like a dead daft n obvious qn to ask but had to make sure!
Reply 64
rainbowbuterfly

You will need quite a few books for French - in the first year there are history/literature modules and it is impossible to get through a lit. module without the books! (Also helps to read them beforehand - once you get into week 1 you'll never get around to it! )
S_F_S
You will need quite a few books for French - in the first year there are history/literature modules and it is impossible to get through a lit. module without the books! (Also helps to read them beforehand - once you get into week 1 you'll never get around to it! )

can u get all the books on campus?
Reply 66
rainbowbuterfly

I'm doing Law with French but seeing as the French department hasn't sent me anything about required reading, I won't bother. I've got plenty of Law books to get through.

Latest