The Student Room Group

Famous people who went to your school!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
bourney
Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr went to mine, but Huntley left because he was bullied.

harold shipman went to my college :sadnod:
Reply 181
No-one that I can think of. A friend's brother went to college with one of the brothers (he can't remember who) from Radiohead.
Reply 182
Sam Burgess, the england rugby player went to mine, he was in my brothers class.

OH! and gareth gates went to the same primary school as me! :p:
my school's so famous, it doesn't even have a wikipedia
Reply 184
"At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat."
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 185
my friend from my secondary school was in This is England (shane medows film), shes called rosamaund hanson
danny pugh, not exactly famous really
sango
So your sister went to Alleyn's then. Normal students yet the school felt really stuck up for some reason :s-smilie: No where as good as MY school :pierre:

Yeah only for a few years, she loved it though. What school do you go to?
Roxanne Pallett (use to be in Emmerdale) and Andrew Johnston (off Britain's got talent) both went to my school.
Reply 189
sango
What year are you in- I want to see if I know you :ninja:

I left last year, you probably wouldn't know me :wink: Small world though :p:
Ladipidoo

College - Richard Armstrong, David Attenborough, Richard Attenborough and loads of others I've never heard of. o.o

:

A fellow QE'r by any chance?
Nobody really, apart from good ol' Gareth Gates, if he even counts :awesome:
That Joe McElderry (I think that's his name, the dude that won the x-factor) goes to my college.
moneyballs2
Mick Jagger.

haha same school as me

Gemma Arteton went to my old school as well. She gave an interview about how much she hated it and our drama teacher told the entire school how she never though she would make it. it was great.
jasmina (winner of last year's "the apprentice" )
kate winslet's sister (not famous as such but shh)
that's all that i know of :smile:
Reply 195
chloecouture
Yeah only for a few years, she loved it though. What school do you go to?

Whigift School- so I am every bit the dickhead :wink:

:pierre:
Reply 196
Jenna Louis Coleman (ex Emmerdale)
Jonas Armstrong (Robin Hood)
one of my best friends Claire Harbourne - Over the Rainbow, got down to top 20, didnt make 10 :frown: shes lovely and deserved to go through!x love you harbs x
Hamish Hamilton...filmed the Oscars
:smile:
Lauren from Over the Rainbow is from my little town :smile: not sure if she went my school though... probably. And our Headmaster used to teach Gok Wan :tongue:
The girl group 'Cleopatra.'

So no, nobody famous went to my schools. :p:
luke mcormick - used to be the plymouth argyle keeper until he got done for drunk driving and left some poor bloke a paraplegic. Something to be proud of eh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending