The Student Room Group

Famous people who went to your school!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
carey mulligan. the school won't stop talking about her... not that i don't think she's good.
juliewho
Jeremy Clarkson lived in the house next to my best friend + went to the only private school near me? If that counts? Other than that, erm, noone. Damnit >.<

repton? :rolleyes:
Micheal Owen is the only one that i know about
Kevin McKidd (Trainspotting)
:biggrin:
Robbie10538
David Bowie went to a nearby school.

You win.

Even if it's not your school, you win.
Reply 105
According to Wikipedia, a bunch of people not famous enough for me to know who they are.
Shirley Manson (lead singer of Garbage).
w04andia
Bruce Forsyth!

Latymer >_>

My school isn't too special with i guess. Can't really think of any off the top of my head.
John Hurt went to my primary school where he was sexually abused by the head teacher. Yes, it was a catholic school.
Parminder Nagra went to my school.
KT Tunstall :biggrin:
prince charles went to my old school, no one else tho
Reply 112
That little kid who plays tom Cunningham in hollyoaks goes to my primary and mark owen went to my senior school.
Reply 113
pinkpenguin
You win.

Even if it's not your school, you win.

David Bowie used to live near my Dad when my Dad was a teen... He knocked on his door.. He wasn't home. =(

Also just discovered that La Roux and Martin Clunes went to my old school.. Hardly impressive but.. yeah =)
My college boasts the creator of Bagpuss, Johann Hari and Maddy from Grange Hill as alumni. Nice.

We also have the "Hitler tree" that some kid got given when he competed in the Berlin Olympics back when it was a grammar school.

Ohhh and we had Robert Peston come to our college a few months ago to give a talk about the economy but we knew it all already.
Dave Cameron is probably the most highprofile one atm
Reply 116
Enter Shikari!

Well 2 of them anyway :smile:
Allister Hogg (Scottish rugby player), Gregor Tait (swimmer) and Kirsty Young who's on TV.

There was one girl who released a single, the promo stuff was all over the buses and billboards then it got released and didn't even get into the top 100. She was a bit of an idiot.
Reply 118
how.did.i.get.here?
prince charles went to my old school, no one else tho

Rich b*****d :wink:
h0ple55
Russel Howard :P

You're a Bristolian then?! Which school's that?

None that I know of. A few of my friends are extras on Skins, but they're not famous.
I think Blazin Squad went to my mum's old school.

According to Wikipedia Ellie Goulding and Alan Davies (Jonathan Creek) went to my uni (with a number of others I haven't heard of).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending