The Student Room Group

Who's going to Lime Grove, LCF 2010? Accomodation?

Hi ive been accepted on the Costume for Performance at Lime Grove starting Sep 2010 and was wondering if there was anyone else out there in the same boat? A little scared about accomodation due to being in Shepherds Bush and all the halls being so far away!
Grace x x x
Reply 1
I'v been accepted on the fashion media and communication access course, which is also at lime grove. Halls are really far away from campus, and really hard to get into as they are for all UAL students. i'v been advised to look for a shared student house in west london, maybe west acton, apparently its quite cheap and only a short bus ride from shepards bush. Im from norwich and hoping to move mid august and get settled and hopfeully find a part time job before my course starts. Im hoping to get some other lcf students on board and maybe find a shared house together between about 4 or 5 of us. So if ur interested let me no. Alana x x x
Reply 2
Hiiiii

yeah im going to lime grove aswell.. are youz not applying for halls then ? ive been told the ones at elephant & castle are meant to be good !

think im going to apply for halls just now and then take it from there

xxxxx
Reply 3
Hi Grace!
Headed for LCF costume in Sept. Where will you be applying for halls. I am considering Opal 4 and Julian Markham. Coming from the US via Singapore.
Reply 4
Hey, im going to Lcf to do fashion media and comms in sept at Lime Grove too!
In EXACTLY the same position, been advised to look for shared accomodation ( but gonna apply for halls anyway) im from Devon and i dont have a clue where to start (which is why i joined this forum thing) need to get a part time job sorted aswell! my friends going to Central St Martins so she'd be looking for shared housing aswell! Does anyone know any good letting sites?
Thankssss Katie x
hi,
Even I am going to LCF for fashion media and comm. at lime grove this sep.
LOOKING for shared accomodation!
Hiya guys,
Hopefully I'll be going to Lime Grove aswell to study Fashion Journalism! Have any of you decided what to do about accomodation yet? I think going to halls will be a hassle on the tube etc every day and cost a fortune!

Facebook me Nicole Unsworth if you want to chat more about it :smile: xx
Reply 7
Hi there,
i just spend a year at Lime grove and i had the best time ! Unfortunatly i am leaving next month
I am renting my room locating litteraly 10m away from Lime grove campus. Very perfect location. My other roomate is staying at Lime grove (for BA in Fashion PR) next year so you won't feel alone and the other roomate, Marie is very nice too. Please let me know if anybody is interested we can arrange a viewing or i'll give you more info and pics !
Best
Charlotte
Sorry this question has nothing to do with your question.
I'm new to this website, can anyone tell me how to create a thread?
Thanks
Original post by chabochou
Hi there,
i just spend a year at Lime grove and i had the best time ! Unfortunatly i am leaving next month
I am renting my room locating litteraly 10m away from Lime grove campus. Very perfect location. My other roomate is staying at Lime grove (for BA in Fashion PR) next year so you won't feel alone and the other roomate, Marie is very nice too. Please let me know if anybody is interested we can arrange a viewing or i'll give you more info and pics !
Best
Charlotte

hey i am looking for accommodation only for 2012.. lol if u can help me somehow message me please

Quick Reply

Latest