The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
The Cass course looks like BS to me. But then again, I want people who can spell properly at Warwick.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
zikomo
I Got an unconditional offers from

Cass - IFRM (Investment Financial Risk Mangement)
WARWICK- bsc mamagement

i seriously need your help as i am very very confused. i am just looking for a good future after this with a great job.

please do reply.....

Thank you.

You've posted this in the Warwick forum. Are you expecting everyone to say Cass? I was faced with exactly the same decision, stay at Cass or go to Warwick, and Warwick definitely trumps Cass. Cass doesnt even come close to Warwick when it comes to career prospects. Also, the courses you mentioned are very different. The course at Cass is highly quantitative and geared towards financial markets (Sales&Trading), but afaik Management is a more qualitative degree geared towards consultancy.

bxvgears
The Cass course looks like BS to me. But then again, I want people who can spell properly at Warwick.

The course director for IFRM has atrocious spelling. He sent out an email to all the students last week and it was riddled with spelling mistakes. Good thing I'm coming to Warwick.
Reply 3
Zweihander

The course director for IFRM has atrocious spelling. He sent out an email to all the students last week and it was riddled with spelling mistakes. Good thing I'm coming to Warwick.

Yeah, hopefully it worked out with your GCSE thing..

From now on we shall call Warwick : Universitas Warwicensis

Latest