The Student Room Group

In response to every thread that bashes females on here:

I just made an account seconds ago because I could no longer handle reading all the threads without responding.

It's probably pretty clear from my username that i hate people. That includes people of all kinds, females and males alike.

I wish I could say that none of the things being said on these boards are true: i wish i could say that women aren't annoying, that they don't cheat, that they don't use men for sex, that they don't ever become ridiculous or that there aren't a million of them that I'd like to punish.

I'm not even really trying to troll or argue by creating this post, but I just want to put it out there that I hope you all know that any of the statements being said about women do not apply to all women.

Clearly, we've all seen a girl act dumb or do something slutty or cheat on their boyfriend or mistreat the men in their lives or something equally irritating. But haven't we also seen guys act in an equally terrible fashion?

No, I don't mean to hate on guys any more than I hate on my fellow females, but if you're a guy and you happen to think that you're decent and that you're not a cold-hearted ******* that would have no problem cheating, abusing, or harming the females around you, know that there ARE exceptions to all the female stereotypes.

Like I've said, I hate a great deal of people and it wouldn't be fair for me to distribute my hate to members of only one gender! So basically, yeah sometimes I see where you're all coming from, but if you say a statement like, "All girls really just want a guy that'll cheat on them so that they can try to change him," no way can I agree with you or even respect you.

Stop trying to make generalizations about an entire gender. I stay to myself most of the time. Yeah I'm female, no I don't exchange sexual favors for money, no I wouldn't cheat, and no I won't fit into the definition that so many people on here have created for all females.

It doesn't make you look wise and insightful. It doesn't make you look like you're clever enough to have figured out the reasons for the actions of EVERY member of a certain gender. If anything, it makes you look more ignorant and insecure about your sexuality.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think the way you put it was called for. All that was needed to be said really "Don't gernalise, not everyone is the same. Don't stereotype, one person doesn't equal to the rest, nor does ten, or even one hundred. Don't even bother with sexism, each gender is as bad as eachother in negative spects." But in anycase, here here.
so you hate people

okayyywellum. lets see
with regards to your opinion, most people will say 'girls are gold diggers' or 'girls are sluts' or 'girls are small minded' or 'girls are emotionally unstable' or 'girls are gay' with a certain genre of girl in mind

they neglect to mention that they aren't referring to every female in the world, which of course would be wrong
Reply 3
Shut up pal !!

Women, the Kitchen beckons !!:rofl:
Reply 4
You could have easily summed this up with; "Not everybody's perfect." That would have been quicker...
But I see you're point and respect that, doubt there was the need to post a thread about it but yeah, whatever.
Reply 5
It appears to be a golden rule for a person who wants to start his career as a tutor to tutor a small group or individuals .in this way a student will get undivided attention and it will relatively much easier for a new tutor
Reply 6
In the time it took you to type that you could have made me a sammich
Reply 7
Well i am glad you have the internet to spout your self indulgent crap :rolleyes:
Trigger
Well i am glad you have the internet to spout your self indulgent crap :rolleyes:

Agreed. Imagine if you saw the OP in the street on a soapbox shouting this stuff. Would you go over & listen to what she says & think 'hmm maybe she has a point' or would you look down, keep walking & cross the street to get away from her?

I hate the Internet.
you sure told 'em
Its all subjective. I hate people too.
You're a hater bro.. and I hate the **** outta you too...:woo: :eek3: :yep:
Reply 12
i hate the misogynists on here, not people.
i love people, they are delicious (the joke is i'm cannibal rotflmfao)
Reply 14
alright guys, let out all that hostility

and by the way, if i were the one who prepared all your food, you'd all be poisoned by now
The threads about women are made by pathetic 'men' who can't get laid. Simple as.OP, you should ignore them the aren't worth it.
Hello i hate people

I would like very much to dissect your post:

i hate people
I just made an account seconds ago because I could no longer handle reading all the threads without responding.

No you didn't, this is a dupe account :wink:

It's probably pretty clear from my username that i hate people. That includes people of all kinds, females and males alike.

We are all aware that that would cover all kinds of people, yes.

I wish I could say that none of the things being said on these boards are true: i wish i could say that women aren't annoying, that they don't cheat, that they don't use men for sex, that they don't ever become ridiculous or that there aren't a million of them that I'd like to punish.

But, your supreme judgement rules that all other women are below you, ok.

I'm not even really trying to troll or argue by creating this post, but I just want to put it out there that I hope you all know that any of the statements being said about women do not apply to all women.

Oh, wait.... OMGFM really??? Oh yay! So, I guess you are an exception to your perception of women. Wow, aren't you speshal.

Clearly, we've all seen a girl act dumb or do something slutty or cheat on their boyfriend or mistreat the men in their lives or something equally irritating. But haven't we also seen guys act in an equally terrible fashion?

Hmm let me think about that...(you're really provoking deep thoughts here OP, I've never before contemplated this serious issue.)

No, I don't mean to hate on guys any more than I hate on my fellow females, but if you're a guy and you happen to think that you're decent and that you're not a cold-hearted ******* that would have no problem cheating, abusing, or harming the females around you, know that there ARE exceptions to all the female stereotypes.

I don't think that sentence made sense, did it now.

Like I've said, I hate a great deal of people and it wouldn't be fair for me to distribute my hate to members of only one gender! So basically, yeah sometimes I see where you're all coming from, but if you say a statement like, "All girls really just want a guy that'll cheat on them so that they can try to change him," no way can I agree with you or even respect you.

I'm getting bored round about here *yawn*

Stop trying to make generalizations about an entire gender. I stay to myself most of the time. Yeah I'm female, no I don't exchange sexual favors for money, no I wouldn't cheat, and no I won't fit into the definition that so many people on here have created for all females.

Have a prize. For being so speshal and such a glorious exception to females worldwide.

It doesn't make you look wise and insightful. It doesn't make you look like you're clever enough to have figured out the reasons for the actions of EVERY member of a certain gender. If anything, it makes you look more ignorant and insecure about your sexuality.

Right back atcha. Now please **** off.

I can draw from this post that you've never received the love you so crave in your life, or attention from those you want attention from, and so convert this jealous and pitying energy into resentment, subsequently 'hating everyone', and declaring so to people who don't care, on the internet.

Change your ways, scrooge.

xxxxxxx
Reply 17
Once somebody posted "Indians eat curry", I was so offended!
i hate people

Have you just been dumped?
Reply 19

Latest

Trending

Trending