The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
dynamo
I have been accepted, sent back the ucas letter saying i have accepted my place at royal holloway, havent yet been allocated accommodation. So what do i do now lol, i was reading on their website something about tuition fee payments and the discount before sept 6th which would be nice to get but i dont know how to go about paying them???? So what do i do now, twiddle my thumbs?

P.S im doing geography

www.rhul.ac.uk/epay

Type in your student number if you have one (could try ucas number if youhave not got a student number) and DOB.

Have you completed online sign-up?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
watford110
www.rhul.ac.uk/epay

Type in your student number if you have one (could try ucas number if youhave not got a student number) and DOB.

Have you completed online sign-up?

I dont think I got my PIN number yet ?
has anyone else ????
Reply 3
Not yet.

I expect it'll be sent in the pack they're supposed to be sending us now.
Reply 4
yea i was a bit confused by all this online sign-up and student numbers and pins, i have received nothing of the sort from royal holloway and their seems to be a bit of lack of communciation between them and me compared to my insurance uni which used to send me a letter every 2-3weeks with more info.
I am still unsure when are people supposed to move into the halls , I remember my Ucas form saying something like course date "5 sept" thats easrly init ????? btw doing maths and computer science
Reply 6
I think it's the 26-27th of Sept...prior to that there is like an induction...
Reply 7
undergrads go to RH on the 24th of September. its a saturday.
Reply 8
term starts on 26th monday sept
Reply 9
not for us freshers though??
Reply 10
as far as i know we're meant to arrive sometime after 10am on the 24th for the fresher "induction activities" or something that evening/on the sunday
Reply 11
i think that date is for everyone else but u freshers come down on the weekend anyway. monday is when lessons start and for you induction meetings!
Reply 12
So we have freshers week on top of lectures? Some ppl I know (at St Andrews for example) have a week set aside to meet everyone and get a bit tiddly. I guess there are gonna be more than the average amount of ppl turning up well hungover for lectures then...
Reply 13
david cool
I dont think I got my PIN number yet ?
has anyone else ????

I assume you mean your 'Student number'? I didn't think I had that but it's in the top right of the letter offering you your place - I received mine in Dec 2004.

Hope that helps.
Reply 14
still havn't got the pack that they suppose 2 send me. so cannot use the online
sign-up thin yet.
if the fresher's introduction is on the 24th , what r we going 2 do on the 25th? just stuck in the hall nd meet ppl??
JonW
So we have freshers week on top of lectures? Some ppl I know (at St Andrews for example) have a week set aside to meet everyone and get a bit tiddly. I guess there are gonna be more than the average amount of ppl turning up well hungover for lectures then...

First week there are not any lectures. just inductions.
Sgt.Fox
I assume you mean your 'Student number'? I didn't think I had that but it's in the top right of the letter offering you your place - I received mine in Dec 2004.

Hope that helps.

Your PIN is not your student number. I got my letter about this a few days ago, and with the online sign-up, you sign in with a User ID (your student number) and the PIN, which is your date of birth.
Reply 17
mrsjacksparrow
Your PIN is not your student number. I got my letter about this a few days ago, and with the online sign-up, you sign in with a User ID (your student number) and the PIN, which is your date of birth.

Anyone else got this letter?
No not yet, I have called RH and they sent it out on Friday, but say not to panic if you haven't got it. If it's not with you by then, then sure, go ahead and pull your hair out... or words to that effect...
Reply 19
I haven't received anything at this point. Wonder if it's a bit late now..
Probably due to the three times I have changed my mailing address.
All I know is that I have been accepted through track on UCAS. And that apparently some things are on the way (in my last phone conversation with RHUL). Hmm...