The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Paracetamol is pretty rank if you accidentally let one of the normal ones dissolve in your mouth, as I used to when I was a kid and couldn't swallow tablets easily.
bananaslug77
Omg those ******* multi vitamins taste SOOO BAD OMG I am so annoyed just thinking about how rank they taste!!!!!!

omg yeah, ******* disgusting, I'd prefer to get rickets than ever attempt taking one again :puke:

I had an antibiotic that tasted like rotten eggs once eugh
Reply 22
Pheylan
antimalarial tablets, i couldn't swallow pills back then so i had to chew it. ******* awful taste

Your sig is freaky.
The polio vaccine.

Why did they stop putting it on a sugar cube? :frown:

The entire of year 9 was walking round with lemon sucking face for the rest of the day. The taste just didn't subside.
Pepto-bismol supposed to settle your stomach, just made me sick until I felt happy just to stop being sick.

Calpol was so nice, I used to fake illness just to get some.
computersaysnooooo
omg yeah, ******* disgusting, I'd prefer to get rickets than ever attempt taking one again :puke:

I know holy crap why can't the make them taste nice??? Just the smell used to make me gag... thank god my mum gave up forcing me to eat them!!
my sister threw up after drinking dioralyte
Reply 27
Lemsip cold and flu, the ones you dissolve and drink :frown: I'd rather suffer than drink that evil thing!
Penicillin :s-smilie: i think it was meant to be banana flavoured but it tasted horrible
No questions asked.. MILK OF MAGNESIA.

Tastes like molten space rock
Reply 30
1) Multi-vitamins!!! some smell horrible and taste horrible too
2) Ibuprofen - when you chew it (i know your not meant to chew it but it looked like smarties lol)
3) Pholcodine linctus

Haven't tried anything else. I usually take capsules so no taste :smile:
Reply 31
Penicillin. I only had tablets, but if I left them in my mouth for more than two seconds I swear it was hell.
Reply 32
I can't swallow tablets so I have to chew them, and most brands of paracetamol are pretty disgusting :frown: Not so good when you have such a bad headache you feel sick :frown: Also I had to have some antibiotics once for tonsillitis and they were supposed to have a banana flavoured coating but they were horrible as well.

Calpol was lovely :wink: And this wonderful blackcurrant flavoured cough syrup we used to get. Mmm.
Reply 33
lol hate paracetamol if it breaks in ur mouth.
Reply 34
Ive accidentally bitten a Dothiepin capsule once when I was trying to swallow it without water (rebellll) lol.... NASTY
BUT- jsut the outside of the capsule tastes rank anyway!
Reply 35
calpol is freaking delicious ffs !!!!!!

don't bad mouth my old friend caly
Reply 36
The paracetamol tablets that you dissolve in water are nasty. Also most inhalers taste pretty gross.
rosexx
Lemsip cold and flu, the ones you dissolve and drink :frown: I'd rather suffer than drink that evil thing!

Try the blackcurrant one with two table-spoons of sugar :yep: Enough sugar and it tastes amazing :biggrin: You can feel it soothing and unclogging as you sip.. mmmmm :rofl:
Reply 38
chris-carnage
Try the blackcurrant one with two table-spoons of sugar :yep: Enough sugar and it tastes amazing :biggrin: You can feel it soothing and unclogging as you sip.. mmmmm :rofl:

I'll try it :smile: I doubt it will make much of a difference though, warm blackcurrant/lemon just doesn't do it for me :s-smilie:
rosexx
I'll try it :smile: I doubt it will make much of a difference though, warm blackcurrant/lemon just doesn't do it for me :s-smilie:

The way I drink it, it's more like hot sugar than anything else :biggrin:

Latest