The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Need info about two universities!! (Bedfordshire and Herts)

Hello, first of all, sorry for bad english and if there are topics like that, I am new in this forum.

To begin with, I am thinking about going to study in UK after school and I need any helpful information about these two universities - University of Bedfordshire and University of Hertfordshire: university , accommodation,chance to find a job, city and campus life.

Thank you for any helpful information about this topic!

Andrew.
Reply 1
FantomLT
Hello, first of all, sorry for bad english and if there are topics like that, I am new in this forum.

To begin with, I am thinking about going to study in UK after school and I need any helpful information about these two universities - University of Bedfordshire and University of Hertfordshire: university , accommodation,chance to find a job, city and campus life.

Thank you for any helpful information about this topic!

Andrew.

Just to let you know, I've moved your thread from the North of England forum to the South of England forum (both Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire are in the south, not north).

We don't have a Bedfordshire forum, but for Hertfordshire we do.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=175

You might like to look in there and read some of the threads.

There's also a Hertfordshire guide on the wiki

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/University_of_Hertfordshire

You'll be able to find guides to Newcastle and the other universities you've enquired about also (except Bedfordshire).
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
River!
What is it you are planning to study? What are you looking for in the overall package? I'm at Bedfordshire at present and have lived in the area for some years prior to study but obviously things like job prospects depend a lot on what you study, and opinion of the town and campus depends on your personal preferences...
Reply 3
Sorry, but I am not interested in Bedfordshire any more. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending