The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im in St Peters Court doing Law too :smile: Block O anyone?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
10becci

I'm doing law too, but i think i'm in Block J! I've forgotten! Exams are getting to me!!!!!! :wink:
Reply 22
Glad there's other people doing law in SPC, was worried at first about the whole distance thing but don't see it being too much of a problem!
Reply 23
10becci
Glad there's other people doing law in SPC, was worried at first about the whole distance thing but don't see it being too much of a problem!

I don't think the distance thing is a problem, due to the hopper bus! Its going to be a life saver for us! Moreso because going into the city will be free!
Reply 24
how long did it take for you to get your room allocation?
Reply 25
tarwe
how long did it take for you to get your room allocation?

I think mine took around 2/3 weeks! Not sure though! I'm sure you'll get yours soon (assuming you havent! :wink:)
Reply 26
henil3110
I think mine took around 2/3 weeks! Not sure though! I'm sure you'll get yours soon (assuming you havent! :wink:)

well i only swapped yesterday so i won't get excited just yet :smile:
Reply 27
tarwe
well i only swapped yesterday so i won't get excited just yet :smile:

what do you mean by you swapped yesterday? I'm kinda confused atm! :confused:
Reply 28
Reminder to all those who are joining St. Peter's Court in September: Join the facebook group! :biggrin:
Reply 29
henil3110
what do you mean by you swapped yesterday? I'm kinda confused atm! :confused:

i was in a place called riverside point and decided to change to st peters court.
Reply 30
tarwe
i was in a place called riverside point and decided to change to st peters court.

Oh, yeah I know that place! Its relatively newer than SPC if i'm not wrong! But good choice swapping to SPC! :biggrin:
But don't worry, you'll get a place, if not now, you'll get it after results come out, since a few people won't make the grades!
Reply 31
henil3110
Oh, yeah I know that place! Its relatively newer than SPC if i'm not wrong! But good choice swapping to SPC! :biggrin:
But don't worry, you'll get a place, if not now, you'll get it after results come out, since a few people won't make the grades!

well they still have rooms at SPC so i should be ok :smile:
Reply 32
tarwe
well they still have rooms at SPC so i should be ok :smile:

:yep: so don't worry! :smile:
10becci

Hey,
I'm in block O. What flat number are you in?
Reply 35
009 room A????
Reply 36
03omoluk
009 room A????

Join the Facebook group! You just might find someone close to you!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25784913&postcount=29
Reply 37
I'm in 042...does that mean I'm on the bottom floor? 'Cause I don't want to get robbed :/
Reply 38
KatyMcCool
I'm in 042...does that mean I'm on the bottom floor? 'Cause I don't want to get robbed :/

I have no idea about the floors!I don't know which floor I am in too! I wish its not the bottom!
Reply 39
Anyone in Block A and are they all single - sex?

Latest

Trending

Trending