The Student Room Group

Ucas Withdrew Application!

i had an application with ucas and had an offer from middlesex university, still waiting on kingston, today i got an email in WELSH? from ucas saying i withdrew my application!

i didnt ask for correspondense in welsh as i cant speak it, and they even put the wrong number in the email for my home address, i thought it was fake so i checked out my 'track' and they said i had withdrawn?!:confused:

anyone have any idea whats going on or advise:smile: ???

Thanks in advance !!
phone them tomorrow, like asap. :|
Sounds like the system is failing! Just call them in the morning :smile:
Reply 3
As LouisVuitton43 said, phone them up as soon as you can. I'm sure they will correct things for you :smile:
Reply 4
Sounds like they got your record mixed up with somebody else.

Telephone! ASAP!
Reply 5
ahh! im so scared!...i read so much on UCAS and they said they dont re-enter unless its an exceptional circumstance!! =(...they might say i actually withdrew it when i never even went on it!!...thanks for the help!
Reply 6
My friend was also in this situation. One of his choices was withdrawn with no reason specified. Called up UCAS and they didn't help.
Reply 7
my choices havnt been withdrawn, the whole application has :frown:
i was waiting for my reply from kingston so i could decide between my firm and insurance and now its withdrawn...

do you think it might be because i hadnt finalised any offers yet?...even though i think my reply date was may :s-smilie:
navsand
ahh! im so scared!...i read so much on UCAS and they said they dont re-enter unless its an exceptional circumstance!! =(...they might say i actually withdrew it when i never even went on it!!...thanks for the help!

so what do you call this then!
and its not because you hadnt replied, you cant anyway until youve got all your offers its on the 4th of may
calm down, its obviously a mistake, especially since you got an email in welsh and you dont speak it
ring and find out, they might have made a mistake. sounds bad :s-smilie: good luck!!
Should be fine, happened to a friend last year and they'd confused her on the system...and sometimes it can be a virus don't worry phone & they'll help :smile:
Good luck!!!
I think this may be classed as an exceptional circumstance. So they will definitely correct their mistake.

It is also, forgive me, a little amusing.
MelonFace
I think this may be classed as an exceptional circumstance. So they will definitely correct their mistake.

It is also, forgive me, a little amusing.

Don't say that until after it's sorted! :eek: Lolz.

Tbh, I don't think you need to really worry, OP - it sounds very odd to me, and your school should be able to help out should you need extra help and it can't be sorted otherwise. Ring up UCAS tomorrow and they should fix it for you - they have to deal with SO many applications: glitches can occur, and unfortunately it happened to you. Once it's sorted, you might be able to see the amusing side as well. :smile:
Reply 13
Lollll!! Thanks everyone! Feeling a lot better :biggrin:
Reply 14
everything has been sorted out and UCAS has put my application back up!!...thanks for all the help =D
YAY!! :biggrin: Really pleased for you!!! x
Reply 16
navsand
everything has been sorted out and UCAS has put my application back up!!...thanks for all the help =D

Thank goodness that short nightmare is over. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending