The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Should be fun :smile: oh btw, who's taking MEI C1???? let me know :smile:
Do you think if I just ignore maths AS it will just go away? :tongue:
Rohit93
C1 should be okay aslong as i dont make silly mistakes, hehe...
I do things like 2/2 = 1/2... i mean come on who does that haha

omggg i do the exact same thing
doin a past paper as we speak lol
they might come up with a right bitch of a question though
To put it simply i'm screwed...:frown:
see if u can get a tutor in they really good and i think it helps loads to have some1 go thru it slowly with u
it will probs be hard to get one aroumd this time bt if ur serious about maths it will be worth it
fionaflowers
trust me, if you go on to C3 and C4 you'll appreciate how easy C1 is
i'm re-taking C1 so it doens't matter if I fluff up C3 and C4
should be ok

Lol yeah C1 is sooo easy now after doing C3 and C4; I am retaking to get 100 UMS :p:
Reply 26
I'm hoping C1 should be okay I'm taking it early and have only been learning it since Christmas so I'm pretty nervous!! However C2 I am really worried about!
I started C1 a few weeks before the exam last year and found it really hard.I got 78 but am retaking now, a year later it's pretty easy and even fun.
Reply 28
M1 is also at the same time.
Reply 29
C1 is easy, my only worry is the lack of a calculator! I've become pretty dependant on one
Reply 30
boromir9111
Should be fun :smile: oh btw, who's taking MEI C1???? let me know :smile:

i am, and its a joke how mei is so much harder than all the other ones, dont you think?
Bradley Taylor
Yeah I am, have been for ages. I think the only thing that im not good at is the sketching graphs which im going to have to revise for.. im more worried for m1!

Yeah i am in same situation as you. M1 and C1 on same day and both in PM . But which exam is going to be first?
Reply 32
Dewsy
C1 is easy, my only worry is the lack of a calculator! I've become pretty dependant on one

same...but hopefully we can be able to do the exam without our calculator!!!...you will be fine:smile:
Reply 33
Its annoying though like M1 is like straight after C1 exam.. so like 3 hours straight in the hall :frown:
yeah i know c1 at 1.30 and m1 at 3.05 i think? what genius came up with that timetable..
Wezzler
i am, and its a joke how mei is so much harder than all the other ones, dont you think?

True dat lol......a few odd questions that do throw you off a little, shall wait and see the surprise installed for us lol :smile:
I just wrote 3(3) - 6 = 0 :facepalm:

Then lost 6 marks, because i couldn't draw the triangle :facepalm2:
Reply 37
boromir9111
True dat lol......a few odd questions that do throw you off a little, shall wait and see the surprise installed for us lol :smile:

with aqa edexcel you know what to expect, there just maths questions with mei you have to apply maths, and you get random questions, like the last paper, which was a joke
Reply 38
Mr van der WAALs
Lol yeah C1 is sooo easy now after doing C3 and C4; I am retaking to get 100 UMS :p:

Haha, agreed! I did a past paper last night and got 100% in 50 minutes.. So I'm gonna be bored at the end of that exam! There's only so many times you can check through your paper without falling asleep, haha :smile:
Jinxxeh
Haha, agreed! I did a past paper last night and got 100% in 50 minutes.. So I'm gonna be bored at the end of that exam! There's only so many times you can check through your paper without falling asleep, haha :smile:

Lol yeah I know what you mean; I can finish a C1 paper in like 35 minutes! I am considering doing the paper twice, rushing through in pencil lol then doing it again in pen, going over what I've done before checking every fine detail :rolleyes:

Latest