The Student Room Group

Visual Art Research Workbooks

Hey all,

Does anyone in IB VA care to share some of the pages in their RWBs? My class is 6 people strong, we've been stuffed into a back closet, and we're basically teaching ourselves. Oh yeah, it's lovely. :biggrin:

We've been getting mixed messages on what, exactly, is supposed to be in a RWB. Scrapbook? Colour? Sketch? Two page spreads? It's enough to drive us insane.

If you have photos/scans of some good pages or some links, would you mind sharing or helping?

Thanks!
Reply 1
my teacher always told us it's better to include both pictures and text on one page so that when u actually have to send off photocopies of your pages all of hte information + art will be on a page. also when you want to send off your pages the ib likes you to send pages that are linked to your studio art work, just remember that. I took the hl exam this year worked my but off for 2 yrs, was predicted a 6 and got a 5 from the examiner in my interview, i was pretty disgusted b/c i really needed that one extra point. Good luck! Hope I helped!

Latest