The Student Room Group

Shoul i retake any of these science modules so far?

AQA -

B1A - 37/50 - B
C1A -37/50 - B
P1A - 32/50 - C :s-smilie:

B1B - 29/50 - D :mad:
C1B - 42/50 - A :wink:
P1B - Not Done Yet

Im a triple science student, and i want to get As and A*s in Bio,Chem and Physics...

I'm thinking of jus retaking C1A and possibly B1A this May 2010...as i've got other 8 exam to focus on.

Then this november do P1A and B1B...? What do you lot advice?
Reply 1
I would retake the C and D, then if you do really well you wont need to retake the Bs but if needed you could, you would need to retake the C and D anyway to get As/A*s so it is a waste of time/money to retake Bs if you dont have to
wot about this though? (in year 10)

I'm thinking of jus retaking C1A and possibly B1A this May 2010...as i've got other 8 exam to focus on.

Then this november do P1A and B1B...?
Reply 3
You're in year 10 and sitting 8 GCSE exams already?

I'd re-sit the D and C. If you are in year 10 you'll need to re-sit the Bs too
...?
I would retake all of them for the sake of it tbh.
I'd suggest retaking B1a, P1a and B1b. The Chemistry results added together are 79/100 which is 1 mark off an A, but if you want to get higher then go for it as well.

I'd advise doing them all in May, and then if you get your results and you're still not happy then you can do it again in November.

I pretty much kept on retaking anything that wasn't an A* xD Still, it's up to you. Good luck. :biggrin:
Jus found out today that they are after one month after my p2 exam :biggrin:

28 June! yaaaayy so i have 1 month to prepare...yhyh im gunna do b1b, p1a? shall i?

Latest