Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could play any character in a musical who would it be?

Announcements Posted on
Let our uni choice search tool match you with your perfect university 19-11-2015
  1. Offline

(Original post by swiss.tony)
    Javert from Les Misérables. Or perhaps Enjolras
    Rectification. On second thoughts, playing Juan Peron or Che in Evita would actually be a lot more fun.
  2. Offline

hmmm tough one.

I'd have to say Belle from Beauty and the Beast (i love that musical) or Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady. My drama group reckons I'd make a good Ado Annie from Oklahoma though
  3. Offline

(Original post by swiss.tony)
    Rectification. On second thoughts, playing Juan Peron or Che in Evita would actually be a lot more fun.
    Actually, yes, playing Che in Evita would be fantastic.
  4. Offline

Eponine from Les Miserables, probably the only one I can pass off as...
    I'd love to be Roxie from Chicago
    I agree with Aeana, Ado Annie from Oklahoma would be fun to play.
  5. Offline

Easily, Florence Vassy in Chess.
  6. Offline

Nobody, since I cant sing.
  7. Offline

If I can get a sex change, acting talent and comic timing, I'd love to play the dentist from Little Shop of horrors. Would be such a laugh
  8. Offline

Javert from Les Miserables, 2 of the most amazing male solos ever written. (and the two best solos in a non-Webber musical)
  9. Offline

maybe riff or tony in West Side Story, went to see that the other night, its actually really cool
  10. Offline

Hmm, tough one. I'm with the people who say Eponine in Les Mis- such an amazing part with the best song! Also, Rusty from Footloose just because of Let's Hear It For The Boy... Also, I just wish I had the voice to play Nala or Rafiki from The Lion King... Absolutely amazing parts! Nala's song (Shadowlands) is so beautiful...

Also, definitely agree with Satine from Moulin Rouge! (Especially if Ewan McGregor was my Christian!)
  11. Offline

Lol, Eponine is so the typical teenage girl part
  12. Offline

Roxie Hart From Chicago
Updated: September 21, 2005
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

Win an iPad Air 2

Don't miss our big TSR competition!

What class are you?
Useful resources
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.