Visit website
Reply 1
Seriously no one? :O
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
this may be me, have Huddersfield as my second choice for music but its more likely for me to end up in Huddersfield than manchester
Reply 3
not sure if your still checking this thread but I'm doing music tech and audio systems in september :smile:
Reply 4
I've put Popular music production (BSc) as my first choice :smile:
Reply 5
Awesome :biggrin:
I thought there must be a few people haha.
Where are you staying?
Reply 6
I'll be staying at Storthes Hall. I've seen on other posts that it has areas of inconsistencies but I'm thinking it'll only be a year and itll be where most first years are gonna be hanging out.
Reply 7
Smezz
I'll be staying at Storthes Hall. I've seen on other posts that it has areas of inconsistencies but I'm thinking it'll only be a year and itll be where most first years are gonna be hanging out.

I went down over half term and stayed with a friend who studies music and lives in Storthes, it seemed really nice and there was like a little community of all the music folk but it was just music students, its seemed really nice and had a really nice feel.
Hi guys!
Im going to be studying Music Tech & Popular music and i'm also going to be staying at Storthes Hall :smile:

Well providing everything goes well in next weeks exams...
Reply 9
I'm doing Popular Music Production Bsc! Looking forward to it - staying at Storthes and moving in on the 4th too :biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm doing music! :smile: x

Latest

Trending

Trending