The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Name: Joce
Subjects: English and Media, Communications & Culture
Societies you want to join?: Orchestra, KRAP (LOL!), Harry Potter Soc (seriously) & that literary society (is there one? I can't remember).
Anything else?: Woo! Lol. I'll think of something to add later.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Name: Natalie
Subjects: Music and Economics
Societies you want to join: Orchestra
Anything Else: I CANT WAIT!
Reply 3
Oooo!! A lot of budding musicians!! I'm scared about auditioning for the Orchestra actually!
Reply 4
Name: Amie P
Subjects: Physiotherapy
Societies you want to join?: keele choir? if there is one....maybe do trampolining in the athletic union too
Anything else?: dunno where im living yet either....not had my reply...fresher pack thing yet. any clue when that'll come?
Reply 5
What do you play, Jo?
Squidge - I think there is a choir...I may join depending on what they sing. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Poica
Squidge - I think there is a choir...I may join depending on what they sing. :biggrin:

see you there!
Reply 7
I play violin! But I'm really scared about auditioning in front of those scary Keele people lol!! Oooo, did you know there's Orchestra Studies as a CSP? I might do that as well if I can.
Reply 8
Im starting Keele too, well done everyone!

Name: Shane
Course: Law with History
Societies: Football (if i can) and Law society.
Other: Kinda nervous now since I don't know anyone going to Keele but can't wait at the same time. :smile:
Reply 9
Don't be nervous! You're not the only one absolutely pooing your pants! We're all in the same boat.
I'm already at Keele but I'm recommending Keele Airsoft Society if you want a laugh and enjoy energetic, fun, tactical (and slightly painful) team games! I'm one of only 3 girls at the moment so it would be great to find more girls interested in shooting any annoying lads. :tongue: heehee, huys you know I'm kidding!

Seriously, its a laugh, get dirty, get muddy, get tired and get shot by little BBs at an astonishing rate. :biggrin:

If that's your kind of thing....
Lol, that sounds such a laugh!!

Yeah, I'm up for it!!
Reply 12
That sounds brilliant!
I went paintballing a few months back and absolutely loved it, so that sounds fantastic!
Reply 13
Name: Bex
Poica
Hey, I was just wondering who else on here is starting this September? Wondering who from here I'll know when I start!

Name: Katherine
Subjects: History and English
Societies you want to join?: Orchestra & Archery
Anything else?: I don't know where I'm going to live! Argh!

Name: Will
Subjects: Law with Medicinal Chemistry
Societies: Rugby Club, Law society and cricket club (even though i suck)
Anything Else: can't think of anything
Reply 15
Name: Chris
Subjects: Politics and Philosophy
Societies you want to join?: worldtoday, kube. prolly some others (edit: airsoft sounds wicked)
Anything else?: Gonna be living in Lindsay Hall apparently! Can't wait to get there :smile:
Reply 16
Stimpej
Anything else?: Gonna be living in Lindsay Hall apparently! Can't wait to get there :smile:

mee too! how longs your contract?
Reply 17
Squidge
mee too! how longs your contract?

my contract? do we just get the first year in the halls? i don't know :smile:

i'm gonna be in block E according to my letter. rah rah rah!

edit: oooohh you mean how many weeks! 33 weeks, I really want to change to 37weeks tho 'cos i'm gonna have so much stuff I don't really wanna lump it around just for four weeks :frown:
Stimpej
my contract? do we just get the first year in the halls? i don't know :smile:

i'm gonna be in block E according to my letter. rah rah rah!

edit: oooohh you mean how many weeks! 33 weeks, I really want to change to 37weeks tho 'cos i'm gonna have so much stuff I don't really wanna lump it around just for four weeks :frown:

Yeah I wana change to 37 weeks too. I don't really fancy lugging all my junk back home on a 4 hour journey! Do you think we can?
I don't even have my accomodation info yet but it's always good to plan ahead.
Reply 19
x-Jo-x
Yeah I wana change to 37 weeks too. I don't really fancy lugging all my junk back home on a 4 hour journey! Do you think we can?
I don't even have my accomodation info yet but it's always good to plan ahead.

might email them or something and find out, don't see why not!

Latest