The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Joint Honours at Leeds

Scroll to see replies

angielska
Yea, but (not to get you down here) you probably should have chosen 'Globalisation' instead of 'International Politics' as its compulsory for all First Year Pol students. Anyway, I'd have a talk to the Politics teachers and Admissions ppl at JH in the Marjorie thingy building when you get to Leeds. I find the teachers are really happy to have more students on the course, its just the Admissions people who arent and they ask for high requirements/ say the department wants you to do well in the summer exams (which isnt true). Unfortunately its the admissions people who have the last say, although you do need a signature from the Politics department too :smile:

Anyway, Good Luck!! If you want to anything about my own dealings with JH, just PM me.

Thanks for your help, I think if I speak to the Politics tutors first and see what they have to say then I can be more direct with admissions. I'll PM you when I've had my first dealings with them, because I'm determined to get onto this course!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm sure the 'JH Centre' at Leeds University if closing therefore, issues to do with subject should be handled by your 'Parent Department' - this will be one of your departments who you are studying with...

Quick Reply

Latest