The Student Room Group

Access to HE LCF Fashion Media and Communication

I found out I got a place yesterday :biggrin: :yep: :smile: :woo: Who else is starting in sept 2010?
Reply 1
Hi,my names laura i deffered my course last year but am starting this september in the access course....im moving over from ireland and have no idea where to start as the student halls are probably full by now. any ideas??
hi! even i am starting fashion media and com. in september. the halls must be almost full by now.... i have taken Nido student housing in kings cross.
Reply 3
i am trying to apply for this course. left it incredibly late i know :redface:|
do you think there will be any spaces left. did you defer because there were no spaces or for personal reasons?? good luck with the course.
Reply 4
Im starting in 2010! going to enrol this friday 3rd sept so excited! anyone got fb?
Reply 5
Okay, i've sent last friday an email for asking if it wasnt too late. and this is wat they replied to me :

You can apply to the course, although there are no guarantees that you will be called for an interview as the last round of interviews have been scheduled.
:frown::confused:

I don't understand why they told me that I can apply if there will be NO MORE? interviews...... :frown:
I'm a lil sad, I think that means there is no places available.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending