The Student Room Group

Worst/Funniest Things to Happen in an Exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
During my maths GCSE our room was right next to the dance studio! So we spent the whole exam having to listen to 'pump it up" and all the single ladies! When people finished you could see them dancing out of the corner of your eye!
ALSO During my re gcse one of the invigilators was walking up and down the aisles playing temple run. He looked hilarious leaving to the sides XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my final A2 exam the invigilator was attempting to get the label off of a bottle of water but it was stuck on. So she got her scissors to cut the label off, pierced the bottle and water squirted everywhere :facepalm:
Reply 222
In our school we had exams in our sports hall. Because of the sports hall surface they covered the floor with carpet squares. At the end of one of my GCSE exams someone started picking them up and throwing them across the hall. No one got hurt, but he was removed.

Another thing people did in my exams (mostly in the SAT and Mock GCSE exams) they would randomly wolf whisle. The invidulators would get so cross! One time they kept us in for a whole break time untill someone owned up to doing it. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
someones phone went off so we had to listen to their ringtune.
not as good as some of the others but we had this Spanish woman to supervise th e exm and she had a rly strong Spanish accent and she wrote the wrong time as start time ad the other superisors were like what r u doing? and then they started bikering abou how toread the clock
At my old school they used the main hall , gym and sports hall for big exams... in the sports hall they had sensor lights so if there was no movement for say 5 minutes the lights went out. This is fine if the hall is begin used for its normal purpose , sports as everyone is moving about. But if you are taking an exam then there is little movement so somtimes the sensors think there is no one inthere and the lights go out ... there are no windows for sun light to go in so it gets pitch black... the invigilators go up at sarted waving there arms around so the movement would switch them back on !! I mean it makes to sense , to be good for the environment and finacially there are a lot of lights in that hall you wouldnt want them to acidently be left on
I was nervous about writing my first gcse exam (chemistry) and tried to high five someone coming into the hall to break the tension. I got sent out immediately and had to do it again in year 11. Bloody hell.
During my GCSE mock (which not many students took seriously at all) one boy was asked to leave the hall and he got up and did the biggest burp ever in the teachers face at the front of the hall and everyone burst out laughing lol... Yeah he failed his GCSEs in the end...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest