See the accommodation thread linked in my sig
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
there is no catered accom

your best bet for accom would prob be JM
Reply 3
Thanks, I think I'll go for JM first and AV second

Never been to Warwick Uni so don't really know about the accomodation in terms of position etc, but the above two are quite pricey compared to the rest so hopefully quite good.
FatboyGinger
Thanks, I think I'll go for JM first and AV second

Never been to Warwick Uni so don't really know about the accomodation in terms of position etc, but the above two are quite pricey compared to the rest so hopefully quite good.

You can only apply to one en-suite accommodation, I'm afraid (if it is like last year). JM, AV, Benefactors and Heronbank all count as en-suite. Claycroft is the next best option in terms of bathroom sharing with 1 between two. The rest is covered in the accommodation thread: Where should I apply; Prices and Sharing.

In addition, you need to make at least three choices.
Warwick uni doesn't have any catered accom and you can only put one ensuite choice on your list- you will not necessarily get ensuite accom, it is very popular and there are obviously limited rooms.

Other nice choices would be Tocil or Claycroft.
Reply 6
No catered accomodation. :zomg:

...I'll die of starvation after a few weeks. :emo:
Keoje
No catered accomodation. :zomg:

...I'll die of starvation after a few weeks. :emo:

Free pizza supplied by Dominos will hopefully keep you going throughout arrivals weekend, at least. Keep an eye out for ready meals on offer at Costcutter/Tescos and also learn to cook over the next 6 months :p:
Reply 8
TheTallOne
Free pizza supplied by Dominos will hopefully keep you going throughout arrivals weekend, at least. Keep an eye out for ready meals on offer at Costcutter/Tescos and also learn to cook over the next 6 months

Free. Pizza. Dominos. =

Reply 9
That's rubbish you can only have one ensuite.
I've decided definitely JM. Next probably Claycroft.
Lastly I don't know- any help?

I'm not a big fan of people in general and tend to get on best with those from my socio-economic background so I don't particuarly want the most sociable one.
Reply 10
FatboyGinger

I'd also put whether JM or AV as my first and Claycroft as the second choice. As for the 3rd choice, Tocil looks quite appealing to me comparing with other alternatives.
FatboyGinger

I'm not a big fan of people in general and tend to get on best with those from my socio-economic background so I don't particuarly want the most sociable one.

matrix773
I'd also put whether JM or AV as my first and Claycroft as the second choice. As for the 3rd choice, Tocil looks quite appealing to me comparing with other alternatives.

Hate to be a killjoy but us first years can't apply to Claycroft anymore, they've taken it off for some reason.
Indeed, Claycroft is not available for first year undergrads next year, however Lakeside will be :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending