King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I got International :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
Howd u people find ur accomodation out -was it by post or email??

Any1 who aint still got theres?

I need halls ahahah!!
Reply 62
Does anyone want to sell there halls to me?
Reply 63
Post.
toolazy4uni
I'm in stamford street apts. Anyone else there too? *feels lonely*

bah, showoff :eviltongu
toolazy4uni
I'm in stamford street apts. Anyone else there too? *feels lonely*

Nobody on here likes SSAers!...anymore :wink:
Reply 66
Thanks dreama.

i missed the deadline..it wasnt my fault..they sent me the accom letters after june 30th...I need halls...give em to me!! :argh:
Dreama
Trying to look on the bright side of life... and failing... :wink:
Monty P has given us two great quotes.. well, NI-teen, but forget that bright side one, just remember to never expect the Spanish Inquisition. Yes, that helps lots - realise.

And maybe I'll spare some time for a quick "hi" at Fort GDSA :cool:
gringalet
I got International :biggrin:

SLUMBER PARTY!
Reply 69
cheesecakebobby
SLUMBER PARTY!

Get back to work!
Reply 70
*Butts in*
Kingy stayed somewhere with 'Creamer' in it's name... how appropriate :smile:
Reply 71
Wahey, I got Stamford Apartments - got the letters today so gonna read it all and send it 2morrow.
i'm jealous of you all :frown:

i'm in america, so i won't get my offer for another four or five days probably :frown: (and my offer has been UF for four weeks!)
Reply 73
Does anyone know if we're actually allowed to swap halls!?
anish1411
Does anyone know if we're actually allowed to swap halls!?

If you arrange it direct with another King's student, and you both approach the Accommodation Office...
cheesecakebobby
SLUMBER PARTY!

Yay!
Reply 76
hey gringalet - am at international too - what course you doing?

Do any of you know what the white credit/debit card sale form thing is about? I'm probably being really thick - but erm... I don't!
lil miss B
hey gringalet - am at international too - what course you doing?

Do any of you know what the white credit/debit card sale form thing is about? I'm probably being really thick - but erm... I don't!

Its for paying the deposit via debit or credit card. I guess you don't need it if you pay by cheque/ postal order.

Noticed you edited your earlier post to ask me my course too- its War Studies and Philosophy (might drop philosophy). Music for you right? My friend wanted to do that course but was unsuccesful, he did say it looked great though!
Reply 78
cheesecakebobby
Its for paying the deposit via debit or credit card. I guess you don't need it if you pay by cheque/ postal order.

Noticed you edited your earlier post to ask me my course too- its War Studies and Philosophy (might drop philosophy). Music for you right? My friend wanted to do that course but was unsuccesful, he did say it looked great though!

ah thanks! I get it now! Yeh i'm doing music - I can't wait!
What date you gona go to international for?
lil miss B
ah thanks! I get it now! Yeh i'm doing music - I can't wait!
What date you gona go to international for?

I'm not sure- I didn't realise that you had to pay extra to move in for Freshers. Its my birthday on the 21st and I had hoped I would be settled in by then!

Latest