London

Scroll to see replies

Hey, lil miss B! I'll be studying German and Modern Greek :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
cheesecakebobby
I'm not sure- I didn't realise that you had to pay extra to move in for Freshers. Its my birthday on the 21st and I had hoped I would be settled in by then!

Yeh - I'm gonna end up paying for that extra week too. My birthday's the 12th - happy I get to be at home for it, but would also be ace to have ur bday through freshers! check ur private msgs on this forum thing btw!
Yeah, I dunno what to do about Freshers'. I suppose it's only something you'll get to do once, so I might come on the Monday...I'll have to see about flights, s'pose.
Reply 83
gringalet
Yeah, I dunno what to do about Freshers'. I suppose it's only something you'll get to do once, so I might come on the Monday...I'll have to see about flights, s'pose.

oo about flights? where you from!?
Lol, only the Isle of Man (that thing in the middle of the Irish Sea), but I can't be arsed ferrying it and taking a train, really. Nowhere faraway and hot, unfortunately :biggrin:
Reply 85
lol kool - well I guess i'll see you at international!
Yup! :biggrin:
Reply 87
Woop! A german buddie!

Ugh, i can't believe we have to pay extra to go to fresher's week...what a rip-off!
Yeah, it's a bit of a swizz, really. Ah well it's only once!

Und hallo! :biggrin:
Reply 89
So does anyone else think that the person who designed the accomodation application sheets is the Son of Satan. I mean how many bloody forms do you need for a small ****** room?
Reply 90
im in great dover street... looks like its just me and dreama so far...

less people to steal my tea bags!
Reply 91
woohoo i got stamford street!! ensuite and fridge in room!! woohoo

however getting to class in guys campus will be missions!!
Reply 92
Hopefully I'll get International.

I'm in the States, so I won't find out for a while yet.

Is there anyone I can e-mail in the meantime?
Reply 93
I got great dover ! and dont worry Magali, i dont even like tea.
Reply 94
Jamiejkpng
woohoo i got stamford street!! ensuite and fridge in room!! woohoo

however getting to class in guys campus will be missions!!

I have En Suite and a Fridge near Guys, and you have En suite and a Fridge opposite the Law faculty?!

The Accommodation ballot continues to baffle me...
Dreama
I have En Suite and a Fridge near Guys, and you have En suite and a Fridge opposite the Law faculty?!

The Accommodation ballot continues to baffle me...

Ditto. I would have thought they would take into account where the campues for your campus was - but that would be logical, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
Reply 96
I got Stamford Street. It was my first choice but I'd gone off it a bit - but now I know I'm going there I'm coming round to the idea.

At least it's got ensuite, internet etc - and hopefully being so close to Waterloo & Strand will mean that I don't need a tube/bus travelcard.

Hope everyone else still waiting gets what they want xxx
Reply 97
I got Hampstead! My first choice! :smile:

It says I should move in between 10-5 on the 17th, which is a bit early now isn't it...
Reply 98
Can i ask something guys,

On the brochure i was informed that only SSA and Gt Dover has "data cabling" for in room Internet access... A reason for me to move into halls was to have internet access in it for me to make contacts with everyone i know etc. etc. etc.

Is the situation still the same? That only SSA and Gt Dover has in room Internet?

Thanks!
Reply 99
Does International has internet in rooms?

Latest