The Student Room Group
LOL i remember when I did mine, i was WAY over the world limit, but hey...it's finished...finally ( i know the feeling :-D)
My geog teacher was convinced that Bristol would give me an honourary degree because of how long my human settlement coursework was... lol
150 plus or so pages - i was very pleased both to get it out the way and to think that i wont have to bother with anything like that at A level - even though i really love geography so so much *sniff sniff*
ProfessorFitBoy
My geog teacher was convinced that Bristol would give me an honourary degree because of how long my human settlement coursework was... lol
150 plus or so pages - i was very pleased both to get it out the way and to think that i wont have to bother with anything like that at A level - even though i really love geography so so much *sniff sniff*

ummm
wer meant to do 75 approx
how ddid u manage the 150+?
XxXmowgliXxX
ummm
wer meant to do 75 approx
how ddid u manage the 150+?

It was on settlement patterns in my local area - i proposed ways about how the investigation could have been improved (much to the surprise of teach!!! lol), I did a lot about the history of settlement in the area, and compared this one to others, I did several pages of maps, aerial photos, ground photos of houses etc, schematics, diagrams, graphs, pie charts etc, i referred to Hoyt and Burgess models etc, i said how the method we did it could not suit other areas and why, and how it could be adapted to these and included a detailed appendix.

Of course this was only a bit of it.
It basically stems from the fact that im such a sad tw*t that i had nothing to do over the easter holiday so spent the WHOLE, and i mean whole, holiday doing the coursework.
Of course i dug myself into a deep hole and then had to work like hell to finish it.
I went past the deadline of the end of the holiday (but so did most people).
It may of added to my blood pressure (if kids can have this lol) but it ended up being the best the school has ever had an i gotta A* at GCSE :redface:
But it convinced me never to do geog again :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending