green eyes
Apart from normal ones, high cheekbones look good
Eyes.
Baby face features on a girl
On a guy (see sig)
A face like this guy!
divine_alive
A face like this guy!

Is that you :rolleyes: If you got rid of that rash on your cheek then I would agree you have a nice shaped nose, olive skin and nice eyes
Reply 29
In girls - Nice Hair and A smallish Nose are Very important!
Imma sucker for a nice distinct jaw & a straight or slightly hooked nose :coma: on guys of course. And maybe a bit of cheekbone but not so much that you look like jacko, and interesting eyes.
HDS
Im crzy drunk n urs crazy hot

inntint?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: smooth HDS, smooth :p:

In response to thread, I like really big, dark eyes, and a nice cheeky smile. Well-defined cheekbones are :coma:

:cookie:
Indieboohoo
Is that you :rolleyes: If you got rid of that rash on your cheek then I would agree you have a nice shaped nose, olive skin and nice eyes

That was smart:wink:
Um, a square jaw, I quite like a big, strong nose, commanding eyes and dark curly hair. But then I also find a lot of boyish or more typically "feminine" features attractive, so I guess I'm not that fussed. :p:
Reply 34
depends on what the face looks like as a hole a girl at my mates school is pretty but she has a large nose.
blondesemolina
I love well-defined cheekbones on men :drool:

I want him between my thighs...

pfff, I'm bigger.

:sexface:
HARRY PUTAH
pfff, I'm bigger.

:sexface:

Ok hulk. lol.

Spike is generally considered to be very hot by a lot of girls I know.

I think I like big lips and big eyes, pale skin, soft feminine features. For me whats above a girls shoulders is far more important than whats below it. Gotta be pretty :wink:

My girlfriend says she loves my features, citing my "defined" nose, "strong" jaw and "Gorgeous hazel" eyes as being perfect.

I think she is just crazy, haha. :eek:
Desperate Prayer
Ok hulk. lol.

Spike is generally considered to be very hot by a lot of girls I know.

I think I like big lips and big eyes, pale skin, soft feminine features. For me whats above a girls shoulders is far more important than whats below it. Gotta be pretty :wink:

My girlfriend says she loves my features, citing my "defined" nose, "strong" jaw and "Gorgeous hazel" eyes as being perfect.

I think she is just crazy, haha. :eek:

I honestly can't see that in your profile picture, sorry, I guess love can be blind. Please keep anon as my other half is on here.
I mostly like nice eyes, but face in general must be nice. I'm not fussy about colours, shapes and sizes of features, as long as they look good all put together; since you get all types of attractive :smile:
Bright, happy eyes.

And white teeth :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending