The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You look round the uni, see the facilities, ask questions, look at the acomodation, possibly hear a talk on the subject your interested in.

You'd be mental to make choices without them to be honest. I went to 11 which might well be overkill but I found out a few that looked really great on the net, just were not for me.
You can look at all the facilities, accomodation and find out details specifically about your course and any other aspects of uni life.
Personally I'd hate to go somewhere I hadn't seen beforehand... Everywhere looks nice in prospectuses/internet but actually going there makes a lot of difference.
Reply 3
So your really going to decide to live somewhere for 3+ years spend vast amounts of money on accommodation fees and life there without at least having a look around???
Reply 4
you should go they help you make much better decision, they have them now and also in the autumn, start choosing your choices now and go and visit your top 5, if you change your mind you then can see otherones in autumn, if you dont then at least go to post offer open days before you make firm and insurance choice next year

Latest

Trending

Trending