The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Why bother! im not in Ancaster, but im in Willoughby which neighbours Ancaster (i think!). Lenton/Cripps/ HughStu are not the be all and end all of Nottingham :smile:

Check out the accomodation thread (page one) to see if anyone else on here is at Ancaster :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You could, but Ancaster and Cavendish has the largest number of ensuites, so you could move halls and not get your desired rooms. :smile:
Reply 3
And Ancaster looks great! Newly refurbished rooms, what more could you want? Plus my friend is going there. xx
Reply 4
ima soon to be second year, and i 'got' alot at Ancy last year :rolleyes: :biggrin:

anyway, it really aint that bad, didnt live there myself but loads of people i know were from there...you're right by the sports center too!

annnd...you've got some of Notts best Karni Reps at Ancy!

be happy!!
skanz
ima soon to be second year, and i 'got' alot at Ancy last year :rolleyes: :biggrin:

anyway, it really aint that bad, didnt live there myself but loads of people i know were from there...you're right by the sports center too!

annnd...you've got some of Notts best Karni Reps at Ancy!

be happy!!

Well thats a bonus, altho i doubt i will reap the same benefits :rolleyes:

Does the sports centre have a gym, if so that would be just ideal!
Reply 6
yeh man! course! sports center has a gym, and everything!! even a big ass swimmin center! :smile:

plusss...jus come to think about it...you'll be right by the Freshers Fayre!! cos thats in the sports center! :wink:
Reply 7
Have you seen the website? http://www.ancaster-hall.co.uk/

It looks quite nice from the pictures, quite modern in parts.

Plus having a good time depends on the people you're with, not the hall you're in. No point living in Cripps if you live in the silly block where nobody has anything in common and nobody talks to each other. (opps :redface: )
Reply 8
Isn't ancaster the furthest hall away from most of the stuff that's going on. Most lectures and other academic stuff are meant to be around the centre. Ancaster is on the outskirts.
Reply 9
Zeus
Isn't ancaster the furthest hall away from most of the stuff that's going on. Most lectures and other academic stuff are meant to be around the centre. Ancaster is on the outskirts.

You can walk to the main bit in 10 minutes, quicker if you go fast. Nothing's that far away from anything on the main Campus.
Frances
You can walk to the main bit in 10 minutes, quicker if you go fast. Nothing's that far away from anything on the main Campus.

how do you know where your going??
:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending