Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
dobbs
Eh? The student bank manager man knew about Klute?? How? :confused:

And also yes, I hate cheese....but there is bearable cheese and then there is Klute cheese. Klute cheese is awful, but you get used to the bearable stuff! This is why Planet of Sound is so good, since your friends who love the crappy cheese stuff can go into the cheese room while you can go and enjoy the good stuff (i.e. dance!!!) :biggrin:

Well the student banker man, went to my school 5yrs ago and said that his mate went ot durham and they used to go to klute all the time.
This guy was one of those rugby jocks and was mates with Harry Ellis who also went to my school, so you would get the idea how he likes that scene. Apart from that he was a cool guy.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Rach:)
As no one in this forum appears to have a birthday in march, i feel it is my duty to add my birthday to the list... :p:
Rach 8th march 87
...tho i do feel a tad lonely all by myself....! :rolleyes: xx

You can keep me company! Seeings as we have the same name and all too...March 'n' November - has a certain ring... :wink:
Reply 62
Filibuster
Well the student banker man, went to my school 5yrs ago and said that his mate went ot durham and they used to go to klute all the time.
This guy was one of those rugby jocks and was mates with Harry Ellis who also went to my school, so you would get the idea how he likes that scene. Apart from that he was a cool guy.

Ah right....well, I hate Klute, so don't worry about that. But some people love it, and don't tell them that you hate it because they get very upset by this lol :biggrin:
Reply 63
absentmindedone
You can keep me company! Seeings as we have the same name and all too...March 'n' November - has a certain ring... :wink:

hehe thanks, id love to keep u company! :biggrin: we have the best name! :p: xx
Reply 64
dobbs
Ah right....well, I hate Klute, so don't worry about that. But some people love it, and don't tell them that you hate it because they get very upset by this lol :biggrin:

meh, ill guess ill have to gatecrash newcastle with u :p:
Rach:)
hehe thanks, id love to keep u company! :biggrin: we have the best name! :p: xx

Darn straight! Are you an el or an ael?

So, looks like you and I have to throw the biggest parties, if there's no-one else round that time...
Reply 66
Filibuster
meh, ill guess ill have to gatecrash newcastle with u :p:

What kind of music do you like? :smile:
Reply 67
absentmindedone
Darn straight! Are you an el or an ael?

So, looks like you and I have to throw the biggest parties, if there's no-one else round that time...

el! you?
Sounds like a plan....! :smile:
el

Never saw the point in the extra a...though you'd be amazed the number of people who manage to put it in, and in the wrong place... I've never met a racheal - but I have a lot of letters for her...

Actually, if you have friends etc anything like mine, you probably do know...
Reply 69
absentmindedone
el

Never saw the point in the extra a...though you'd be amazed the number of people who manage to put it in, and in the wrong place... I've never met a racheal - but I have a lot of letters for her...

Actually, if you have friends etc anything like mine, you probably do know...

I know a Rachael! Actually, she's my ex, lol, but no-one ever spelt her name correctly :rolleyes:

Just stick with the good ol' Rachel :biggrin: (though yes, I know, Rachael is the original version of the name!) :p:
Is it really? I didn't know that...

'tis a biblical name - and is spelt el in the bible...
Reply 71
I know 2 rachaels... :rolleyes:
But rachEl is the best way to spell it....obviously :p: !x
absentmindedone
Is it really? I didn't know that...

'tis a biblical name - and is spelt el in the bible...

Believe it or not, but the Bible wasn't written in English, so the way it's spelled there bears no relevance on its corectness.

I really like the name "Jezebel" myself--if I ever have a daughter, I'll name her that. Although I'll have to send her to a school where they don't do Theology so that her classmates don't realize that's what the Biblical whore was named.
It actually means "Ewe" in Hebrew...so yeah, I'm a sheep.

Jezebel...yeah, other than the whole theology thing - it sounds kinda like a gem or a jewel
Reply 74
absentmindedone
It actually means "Ewe" in Hebrew...so yeah, I'm a sheep.

Jezebel...yeah, other than the whole theology thing - it sounds kinda like a gem or a jewel

Lol yeh and my middle name is sarah which means 'princess', so im a sheep princess lol! :biggrin:

oo i became a full member and didnt even notice...hehe :smile:
Congratulations!

My middle name is jane, which is gracious or merciful.

The Gracious Sheep. Hmm....I'll keep my existing nick...
Reply 76
Are you sure about the Christian thing? According to my ex (and her family is quite religious)...it was spelt Rachael in the bible and all that, and that was the original spelling!

I'd actually believe that too....why would anyone ADD an 'a' to a name? :confused: They're more likely to remove it, so I'd say the 'ae' version is the original :smile:
dobbs
Are you sure about the Christian thing? According to my ex (and her family is quite religious)...it was spelt Rachael in the bible and all that, and that was the original spelling!

I'd actually believe that too....why would anyone ADD an 'a' to a name? :confused: They're more likely to remove it, so I'd say the 'ae' version is the original :smile:

In my bible it's el......x
Reply 78
meh....I dunno! lol :confused: :redface:
Reply 79
undercover-ange
In my bible it's el......x

Well in my bible, which is a Youth Bible its spelt AE, so there :eviltongu

Latest