The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Truthfully, no you have no chance. I doubt you will meet him with him being a celebrity. Sorry :frown:
Reply 22

Haha...didn't know about that! But see, he's pretty sought after!
Reply 23
xRoseberryx
Haha...didn't know about that! But see, he's pretty sought after!

and apparently straight
If i really liked someone i'd turn into a stalker, find out where he lives and frequent his local
Reply 24
Mincan
who the hell is ray mears?

:lolwut:
Erm. Find out where he lives. Make sure he's not on a shoot, I'm sure you can get this info on the internet. Hang around his local shop. When he comes in, ask him for directions somewhere near his house. Pretend to not know who the hell he is. Then you get a conversation at least, and he will walk you to this place. Then you can decide what course of action to take. But that is the first vital step to this completely achievable goal. Good luck OP.
Reply 26
ourlastmemory
Erm. Find out where he lives. Make sure he's not on a shoot, I'm sure you can get this info on the internet. Hang around his local shop. When he comes in, ask him for directions somewhere near his house. Pretend to not know who the hell he is. Then you get a conversation at least, and he will walk you to this place. Then you can decide what course of action to take. But that is the first vital step to this completely achievable goal. Good luck OP.

Spoken like a true stalker :smile:
Mincan
who the hell is ray mears?

Make the world a better place and kill yourself :smile:
Reply 28
I'm guessing you started this thread cos you're watching him on itv?
Reply 29
why do girls do this to themselves? theres more to life
Reply 30
Sexual-Harassment-Panda

I completely forgot about sexual harassment panda, he had the cutest little jingle :badger: (its black and white, it's near enough)
Reply 31
Sexual-Harassment-Panda

make the world a better place and stop sprouting utter sh*t :smile:
Reply 32
who the hell is he
Reply 33
who the hell is he..lol
Reply 34
Lol.
Reply 35
..... His wife has died recently
If you'd properly studied his recent survival series on Dave, you would have noticed his not exactly platonic relationship with his companion 'Adrian'. How many men venture off into the wilderness with another bloke, sharing a one-man tent.

Sounds a bit brokeback to me...:spank:
Reply 37
Are you joking? This has to be a joke, seriously, you dont really think you have a chance
Reply 38
ourlastmemory

Its people like you who make the world a better place. Thank-you and god bless!:yep:
Reply 39
xRoseberryx
No no. I have literally liked Ray Mears for about 15 years now.

I dont mean this in a bad way, but if you claim to of liked him for 15 years, and stated in the thread later on your 18, that would mean you liked him when you was 3 :s-smilie:

Has he even been on TV for 15 years?

Anyway, if I was you, I'd get over him. There are many men like him, who are not famous and who you could have more a chance with. I don't mean it offensively saying that you have no chance, I'm just trying to be realistic and offer you the best advice I can.

Latest