Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If fabadab is a compliment: Thank you ! :wink:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 61
Okay, I'm gonna leave you for today. I guess we'll have found a drummer and a bass player when I return here tomorrow. But I still need to get an amp from somewhere, otherwise I will have to concentrate on that interview and groupie issue.

And Susie: We'll definitely need that tambourine, no matter what style the music will be in the end! There really should be more songs featuring tambourine solos!
Reply 62
susiemakemeblue
So who's playing what? I can do backing vocals and a tambourine :biggrin:

damn i was going to ask for the oh so important role of playing the tambourine :smile: , perhaps a triangle may be needed :biggrin: ??

or a clarinet but thats not very rock and roll
Reply 63
I can but sing, and lyricise; aught else is beyond my capability (that is, assuming the band do not see fit to postpone their inaugural gig whilst I take a 'twelve-step' crash-course entitled 'Grunge for Beginners').
temilola
damn i was going to ask for the oh so important role of playing the tambourine :smile: , perhaps a triangle may be needed :biggrin: ??

or a clarinet but thats not very rock and roll

I know, I play the flute but that isn't very rock and roll either! And I'm not good enough at the piano! But I can sing in tune, surely that's got to count for something? :biggrin:
Reply 65
susiemakemeblue
But I can sing in tune, surely that's got to count for something? :biggrin:

You've got one up on me then, when I was 12 i was ever so politely asked to leave my school's choir....its not my fault that my voice broke before all the other girls...and boys for that matter :biggrin:
Reply 66
susiemakemeblue
I know, I play the flute but that isn't very rock and roll either! And I'm not good enough at the piano! But I can sing in tune, surely that's got to count for something? :biggrin:

Then we have our 'lead' and 'backing' vocalists; unless, that is, we prefer to opt for some kind of perverse dualism.
temilola
You've got one up on me then, when I was 12 i was ever so politely asked to leave my school's choir....its not my fault that my voice broke before all the other girls...and boys for that matter :biggrin:

:rofl:

Ok you can have the tambourine!
Profesh
Then we have our 'lead' and 'backing' vocalists; unless, that is, we prefer to opt for some kind of perverse dualism.

See that could be pretty cool....as long as it was understood by all that Divine Comedy was the lead singer!
Reply 69
I guess you've probably got everyone already but i'm comin to Bristol in Oct aswell and will be looking to form a band/group of some sort. I sing and play guitar although singing is mainly what I do, played Danny in a production of grease, as well as Les Mis and the Wizard of Oz. Been in a choir for 7 years also :smile: So if anyones interested contact me :smile:
Reply 70
Ahem.

Thread title ------>

In your endo.
You're a genius at killing threads Harry!
Reply 72
Thank you, I am good at it ain't i?

Have you noticed how this forum has died now i've come back to it after 2 weeks away?

Maybe it died whilst i was away though and hasnt recovered.

Where's temi?
Temi was here a while ago.
Reply 74
o. but why isnt she here late at night when its just us now?
Reply 75
Hallo guys!!! Ive missed our late night spamming............oh what fun it is to ruin threads :smile:
Reply 76
temilola
Hallo guys!!! Ive missed our late night spamming............oh what fun it is to ruin threads :smile:

it's cool, you guys can be our groupies :P
Reply 77
yea!!! now that is something i can do effortlessly.......can I also play the triangle.............i believe it will add a certain je ne sais quoi to the group
Reply 78
wohoo. groupies....

*kicks something, realises its expensive and picks it up, dusting it off*

i will never become a groupy. i am far to individual (read: weird) for that sort of thing.

excllent. back to the thread hijack:

"This is a thread hijacking, everyone put down your legitimate points and kneel down on the floor. Someone tie them up will you?"
Reply 79
susiemakemeblue
See that could be pretty cool....as long as it was understood by all that Divine Comedy was the lead singer!

You haven't heard me, yet. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending