Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is a pic from about a year ago.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Here is me about 6 months ago. I still don't look old.
Reply 3
hey this is me, looking v happy and it was on a good day! lol i dont have tht many pics of me :P
Reply 4
Hey everyone ... a pic took a while ago on my phone, not that great though !

So what hall is everyone staying in ?
Reply 5
Williamson, how about urself?
Reply 6
Williamson Also ... awesome !!
Reply 7
I'm also in Williamson.

Here's my picture: http://pics-52.hi5.com/userpics/652/941/9419652.img.jpg
AnOdeToNoOne
I'm also in Williamson.

Here's my picture: http://pics-52.hi5.com/userpics/652/941/9419652.img.jpg

Hey!
Ive got a feeling that Williamson is gonna be the best halls this year, dont ya think! Its got all of us in it for one thing!!

This pic was taken in Greece this year, was a wicked trip...
Reply 9
Yea ... sounds like williamson will be great !!

When did you go to Greece, and where abouts ??
I went to Crete around June ... it was amazing !!!
Reply 10
MarioCreatura
Hey!
Ive got a feeling that Williamson is gonna be the best halls this year, dont ya think! Its got all of us in it for one thing!!

Where you from Mario?
MarioCreatura
Hey!

you know any time with me is wicked mario :wink: ...except when i'm drunk of course, oh we hate that ouzo :eek:
Ok, one answer at a time...

1) I am Italian (no prizes for guessing!), specifically a little village called Castelfranco outside Naples. But i was born and bred in Croydon, Douth London. Woooo!

2) I went to Greece with a bunch of college mates for 9 days, flew to Athens then went to Delphi then Olympia then spent the last few days in Tolon. Was too short, brilliant place.

And i dont think i will be trying Ouzo again in a hurry, licorice-flavour muck!!

Been to Crete too, really nice!
MarioCreatura
Ok, one answer at a time...

1) I am Italian (no prizes for guessing!), specifically a little village called Castelfranco outside Naples. But i was born and bred in Croydon, Douth London. Woooo!

2) I went to Greece with a bunch of college mates for 9 days, flew to Athens then went to Delphi then Olympia then spent the last few days in Tolon. Was too short, brilliant place.

And i dont think i will be trying Ouzo again in a hurry, licorice-flavour muck!!

Been to Crete too, really nice!

Mario quindi un altro italiano oltre me alla Holloway...well i hope you understand Italian too :biggrin: I'm sicilian so i'm from the south too :tsr: I know it's pretty random but i just wanted to make TSR aware of this :biggrin: :biggrin:
ciao mario
edoardotroina
Mario quindi un altro italiano oltre me alla Holloway...well i hope you understand Italian too :biggrin: I'm sicilian so i'm from the south too :tsr: I know it's pretty random but i just wanted to make TSR aware of this :biggrin: :biggrin:
ciao mario

Ciao Bella (if ur a girl!)!!

I cant speak fluent Italian (long story) but i can understand bits and pieces - like what you just typed!! So hi! What halls are you in? Im in Williamson. :wink:
Reply 15
Do Mario and Ginger already know each other?

I'm not a huge one for alcohol, but I like the taste of ouzo^^
Reply 16
MarioCreatura
Ciao Bella (if ur a girl!)!!

I cant speak fluent Italian (long story) but i can understand bits and pieces - like what you just typed!! So hi! What halls are you in? Im in Williamson. :wink:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an Italian Stallion on our hands.
Reply 17
I take it then we can rename Williamson 'Super Mario World'?

(I'm proving myself more and more of a geek as time goes on, aren't I?^^;;;;:wink:
AnOdeToNoOne
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an Italian Stallion on our hands.

Oh man, Rocky's got nuthing on me!! He he!

And ive never met or heard from Ginger in my life - im looking forward to meeting ya though!! Everyone else too... (as an after thought)
Reply 19
I only like Super Mario Bros. and SMB3. That is classic!

Latest

Trending

Trending