The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
juno_jim2
Dividing the rooms would make them very very small, and would restrict access to the ensuite. In some of the rooms it might be possible but with the arrangement of the furnishings it would be very problematic!

I cant see them putting in these temporary divides!

well as i said i didnt believe it myself! i just thought i would share it with everyone! :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 41
Yeh, if its true it would be good news! Some of the rooms already have a sort of divide, sleeping areas at the opposite end of the room joined by a thinner bit of room where the desks are so you cant see the other person from where u sleep. In other shared rooms in Butler you are basically in a square room and sleep quite close (you can actually see eachother)
I know which one you would choose if you had the choice!
Reply 42
I arrive on the Thursday so I hope I don't get chucked into a crap room with some Megadeath loving idiot!
Reply 43
Sebo you'll be fine, Imago try and allocate you with someone who you'll share interests with. That's why they asked you loads of questions on your accommodation application form.
Reply 44
wizz_darlo
Sebo you'll be fine, Imago try and allocate you with someone who you'll share interests with. That's why they asked you loads of questions on your accommodation application form.

Did they? :smile: As long as they can put up with continued abuse about the Northern Ireland match they'll be fine. :wink: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending