The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
REVISE, for pity's sake!
Jelkin
REVISE, for pity's sake!

What about choosing a firm (and insurance)?
Reply 3
Revise!!

If you don't think your grades are going to improve I'd personally put Aberdeen as your firm and maybe one with a lower offer as insurance?
Reply 4
Log out of TSR and open a few books?
Reply 5
vonniegee
Log out of TSR and open a few books?

This
I'm sure you know what to do ie. REVISE
stop procrastinating and do it!
(says she who is also procrastinating)
But seriously - It's pretty obvious!
What about the business of choosing my firm and insurance?
Errr do it?! . . .
DancinBallerina
Errr do it?! . . .

Do what? :sigh:
Reply 9
Are you stupid?
Reply 10
RamocitoMorales

well since from your sig you only have two offers, put Leeds as your firm and Aberdeen as your insurance. Simple really...
RamocitoMorales

:facepalm: . . r e v i s i o n?? . .
Grow up and make your own decisions.
Withdraw from both.

Problem sorted!
Reply 14
Leeds Firm
Aberdeen Insurance

Then you revise.

I mean..that's pretty much common sense
Well if you put Aberdeen as you firm, there's not point really having an insurance as it's higher grades (unless you have offers that you didn't state above). If you firm Leeds, and you don't revise, you'll end up at Aberdeen anyway. If you firm Aberdeen at least then accommodation guarantee will be sorted. Is AAB possible with the grades you have? Now, go revise :p:
Lizzzle
I mean..that's pretty much common sense

But I'm scared that choosing my accommodation will be a waste of time if I don't get into Leeds.
Zebrastripes
Is AAB possible with the grades you have?

No, it isn't. My chances of getting into Leeds are about as high as the chance of us getting married.
RamocitoMorales
No, it isn't. My chances of getting into Leeds are about as high as the chance of us getting married.

Then why are you asking? Firm Aberdeen as there's no point wasting time with Leeds. You need to get accommodation sorted with your firm choice.
RamocitoMorales

Then pick Aberdeen. :lolwut:

Latest

Trending

Trending