The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me :smile: - Electrical Engineering?(frenchay)
1st choice accomodation is Student village on frenchay for me purely because i liked the room layouts and i like to have a lie in :P
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Me too! Studying English and Journalism and hoping to stay in the Student Village. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Audio and Music tech and hopefully marketgate!
Reply 4
doing computing and put down marketgate as first choice
Reply 5
xmwahahax
and what for?

and what accomodation have you picked?

I'll hopefully be studying psychology and staying in marketgate/rackhay!!

firmed for psychology and applied for Marketgate/Nelson and Drake! :smile:
Reply 6
Human Biology

Hopefully Student village!!!:biggrin:
Reply 7
Beth292
firmed for psychology and applied for Marketgate/Nelson and Drake! :smile:

Ooh almost snap then!! What are you predicted? I need to get 340 points which im not sure I will.. fingers crossed!!
Reply 8
Engineering - Frenchay - Hopefully Marketgate.
Reply 9
need 360 points but i have 110 from my AS levels, hoping for the grades this year now! :smile: what subjects are you taking?
Film studies with Marketgate as my first choice
Reply 11
History, Student Village
Reply 12
Hey I’m posting this on so many thread lol....

Basically I’ve firmed by offer from UWE for Diagnostic radiography 2010 & can’t decide which accommodation to chose. I’ve narrowed it down to Glenside (where my course is based) or the Hollies

With the Hollies I get a free bus pass in the price & you can have a TV in your room but… its not on the Glenside campus. Although I did think this might be good to give me a break from being stuck on Campus most of the time

But with Glenside I can literally roll out of bed and into lectures!! But on the other hand you’re not allowed a Telly in your room and you don’t get the bus pass.

I really don’t know which one to chose can anyone give me their opinion.
…I have a feeling by the time I make up my mind both will have gone!! :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Law. 1st choice is student village
Reply 14
Just this second firmed Business Studies with accounting and finance!!! exciting times!! Im gonna be applying for city centre halls! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Law and Politics. Nelson/Drake and then Market Gate is what i want. Would prefer Nelson though! Need 300 UCAS points but already got 40 from getting to grade 7 on the piano and depending on what i get in my grade 8 its 55/70 which would be awesome. But i'm aiming for 260 points which is BCC. Get your accom in quick guys, i think it's running out quite quickly!
Reply 16
drawing and applied art :smile: applied for nelson/drake
Reply 17
Journalism and Media & Cultural Studies.

My mate goes to Bristol Uni so I have a house with him in Redlands, move in 6 weeks today!

(Let's hope I get my grades, eh? :tongue:)
Firmed and im doing Business and information systems
Reply 19
Masters in Built Environment Studies. Carrying on living in Cotham, I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending